thirty.

I walk down the aisle, arms linked with my dad, Jason.

I see my beautiful soon-to-be husband, who is staring at me with tears welded in his eyes

I smile widely, fighting back the tears

I look over to left of the stage as I'm walking, seeing Jasmine as the maid of honor, and Kristen, Mariah, Corinna, Carly and Erin as the bridesmaids, all of them wearing the same yellow dress.

Except for Jasmine, she was wearing something a little bit different, considering she was my maid of honor.

I look to the right of the stage, to see Heath as the best man, and Jeff, David, Matt, Scotty and Todd as the groomsmen

Jason leads me to the stage and lets me go after he kisses my forehead and says, "I love you,".

I walk up the stage and stand in front of the love of my life.

~

"Zane Hijazi, do you take Maya Leone to be your lawfully wedded wife, till death do us part?" The preacher asked.

"I do," He says, looking into my eyes.

The preacher recites the same to me, and with the biggest smile, I reply with, "I do,".

"You may now kiss the bride," He says, causing Zane to cup my face in his hands and kiss me passionately.

Followed by the kiss, the crowd erupted in tears and cheers, and lots of people stood up for a standing ovation.

The reception was wonderful, and Jasmine's speech was even more beautiful.

"Hi, my name is Jasmine Leone, and I'm Maya's younger sister, although sometimes I acted like her older sister," She began.

"Our childhood was very rough. We were hurt so many times, and although Maya tried to stay strong for us and our mom, she couldn't hold it all together," She continued.

"Years later, after fighting so many battles with her addictions and her mental health, she's clearly the happiest she's ever been, and it's all because of Zane," She keeps going.

"I want to give a thank you to Zane, for always being so helpful and loving towards my big sister. And I want to thank Jason, for always being there for her. And I want to thank Kristen, Corinna, Carly, Erin, and Mariah, for always helping my big sister make the healthiest decisions. And last but not least, I want to thank Maya," She leads on.

"You've made me the person I am today. You inspire me to be better, and you teach me how to love. Thank you for being my best friend, my hero, and my idol. I love you," She finishes, with tears flowing out of her eyes.

From that day on, I knew that I was so grateful for my life, despite how rough it had been.

All that mattered was that I have Zane, incredible friends, and a wonderful family.

~

"And that, kids, is how I met your mother," Zane says to our 2 kids.

"Wow," Connor, our 4 year old boy says.

"That's so cool!" Mia, our 4 year old daughter said.

Yes, they're twins.

"Alright, now go brush your teeth, it's time for bed," I encourage, causing Connor and Mia to get up off the couch and run excitedly to the bathroom.

"They're such good kids," I say, laying back on the couch and cuddling up next to Zane.

"And you're such a good mom," He replies.

I then kiss him, short and sweet, until both of my children say, "EWWW!" In unison.

I giggle to myself, and then Zane and I go help them put on their pajamas.

I'm so happy.

THE END.

WOAH.

I've been working on this story FOR SO LONG and now that it's out, and it's grown so much more than expected... I'm so proud.

I literally came up with the idea of CRASH from a dream I had over a year ago, and I decided to make a story out of it.

Thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart, for reading, voting, commenting, and enjoying. It means the absolute fucking world.

I love you guys.

Also, if you're interested in Shawn Mendes, I've got an amazing fanfic called 'cheater & a liar'. Go read it!

Okay thank you, again.

I love y'all, again.

Bye❤