fourteen.

*2 MONTHS LATER*

"The set list for tonight's show is gonna be a little bit different than my other shows," I say into the mic, panting.

It was currently 2 months into tour, meaning I had one month left before I saw Zane again.

It's been hard without him, I've gotten really stressed and anxious, but luckily I had Scotty with me, along with Kristen, Mariah and Heath, because Scotty's set list has Lonely Christmas on it, which includes Kristen, Mariah and Heath.

Tonight, I was performing in Zane and Heath's home state, Florida.

"I'm going to be performing my fiance's song, Boom, because Florida is his home state, if y'all didn't know," I say into the mic, causing the band behind me to start playing their instruments to the song.

"Zane, if you're out there, I miss you and I love you, this one's for you baby!" I said into the mic before starting to sing his song.

Ugh, I miss him.

Zane's POV

Well, I've gone 2 months without seeing Maya.

But here I am, in Florida, backstage, about to surprise her.

"The only people who know that I'm here are Scotty, Kristen, Heath and Maya's manager, but my plan is, is to go on stage and rap in that part of the song, catching my beautiful girl by surprise," I say to my camera.

Yep, I was vlogging.

And I paid a fan in the front row 20$ to record that part of the surprise for me and not tell anyone.

She was about half way through the song, on the second chorus, when my nerves really started to settle in.

Here goes nothing.

A/N

I feel like everytime I write an author's note, I'm apologizing for not updating consistently lmao

anyways I'm sorry haha, I haven't felt motivated/creative these past few days and so I'm trying really hard, but yeahhh

I'll update more, I promise💖