twenty-three.

"Zane, come on," I grunt, trying to get a very drunk Zane into our apartment.

"Can you guys hold him up for a second so I can get the keys out of my purse?" I ask David, who was filming behind me, and Heath, who was holding Zane up on the other side.

David comes from behind me and helps Heath hold him up, while I dig through my small backpack to find my keys.

"Maya, can you fucking hurry up? Zane is 215 fucking pounds," Heath asked, tired, tipsy and slightly irritated.

"Shut up, Heath, I'm trying," I snap back, somewhat joking and somewhat irritated.

I finally find my keys and unlock the door, grabbing the door stop and sliding it underneath the door.

"Okay, how can I help?" I ask David and Heath.

"Go open his bedroom door and grab my camera," David answers, so I do what he suggested.

I took the camera, that was still recording, out of his hand and ran to Zane's bedroom door to open it.

Heath and David help Zane get to his bed, and meanwhile, I set down David's camera on the kitchen island and grabbed a trash can from my bathroom, some Advil and a glass of water.

"I gotta go, Mariah is waiting at my house for me, I'll see you later baby," Heath says to me after laying Zane on his bed.

I hug Heath goodbye and he leaves quickly.

"Where'd you set my camera?" David asks politely.

"Oh, on the kitchen island," I reply, causing David to walk out of the room to grab his camera.

I turn Zane on his side, towards the garbage can so that he won't choke if he throws up.

"Babe, drink some water," I encourage Zane, who was more awake than before.

I hand him the glass of water, all while keeping one hand on it so he doesn't drop it.

He gulps down some water and kisses my forehead before laying back down.

"Thank you, babygirl. I love you so much," He says, getting comfortable.

"I love you too, bubba. Now go to sleep, there's Advil on your side desk for when you wake up," I reply.

"I really don't deserve you," He says.

"Don't say that. You deserve the best," I replied.

"And I've got that," He smiles and says.

I kiss his lips quickly and soon after, he turns to the trash can and throws up.

Wow, way to ruin the moment, Zane.

"I'm gonna head out," David says as Zane is puking.

"I'll walk you out," I reply, getting up from Zane's bed and walking to the door with David.

"You guys really are perfect for each other," He says.

"That's so kind of you, thank you," I respond.

"Oh, before I forget, Josh texted me. He was wondering if you wanted to do a mukbang with him and I tomorrow at 2?" David asks.

"Yeah, sure. Where should I go?" I ask.

"My house. I'll text you his number, I'm not sure what he's planning on getting but just text him so that he knows, cool?" David suggests.

"Cool. I'll see you tomorrow, D," I replied, letting him go.

He smiles at me before he walks away.

Finally, Josh Peck wants me in one of his mukbangs.