ten.

It was currently 3AM, when Zane came up behind me and slightly scared me.

He hugged my shoulders from behind me when I jumped a little.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Zane giggles.

"What're you doing?" He asks.

"Editing the video for you because you take forever to edit," I answer.

"How far have you gotten?" He asked.

"I'm about done, I've just got the proposal part to edit and then your outro and then it's finished," I answer.

"Can I see what you have so far?" He asks.

I agree to show him, and so he sits down next to me, pulling myself on his lap, along with the laptop.

"You're really good at editing," He says to me, while watching the part where he asked Jason for his blessing.

"I did quite a bit of it in middle school," I reply.

"I really appreciate how you asked Jason if you could have his blessing, I think it was really thoughtful of you," I add.

He rests his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck once.

"I'm just glad that you said yes, now I get to call you my fíance," He responds.

"What, did you think I would say no?" I ask.

"Kinda, yeah. I don't know anyone who would want to marry me," He answers.

"Well, there's me. And I'm pretty sure that there are some fans who would do anything to marry you," I reply.

"I'm so happy that you're mine," He says, kissing my neck a few more times.

I turn my head and kiss his lips, with the laptop still in my lap.

I could feel his boner, and that made me smile through the kiss.

"Wanna go to our room?" He asks.

"Mm, after I finish editing," I tease.

"You're gonna make me go crazy," He responds.

I kiss him once more, running my fingers through his hair, still on his lap.

"Babygirl, please hurry up, finish editing so we can go to our room," He begs, holding me tightly.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I ask.

"Mhmm," He answers.

I decided that I teased him enough, so I finished editing his video, and within a few minutes, I was done.

I then sat the laptop to the side and he picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

He's really excited.