twenty-four.

"We're back with another mukbang! This time I've got David Dobrik, and his ex girlfriend, Maya!" Josh jokes.

"Fuck you," I joke back, giggling.

"Jesus Christ," David says.

"Alright, let's show the viewers what we got, I brought over some classic, old fashioned, Burger King," Josh says, taking our orders out of the bag.

"Maya didn't even order that much," Josh adds, giving me my kids meal.

"Fun fact, if you guys didn't know, I used to model, and on my contract,... Fuck this is gonna sound really bad.. But on my contract, it said I had limitations on what I could and couldn't eat," I say.

"Wait, really? Is that why everytime we went on dates to get food, you'd order a kids meal?" David asks.

"Yeah, and I couldn't tell anybody about it until my contract was up," I answer.

"That's fucking crazy.. Can I ask what limitations?" Josh asks.

"Yeah, it was stuff like, fast food once a month, which includes pizza places, and I had to get the smallest thing everytime, and I had to have a salad twice a day at least, I had to go to the gym every Friday and Monday to work off what I had eaten, no pastries, no desserts, stuff like that," I answer.

"So have you just become accustomed to that?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, after doing it for 5 years, it's hard to break out of that habit, because it's been a part of me for so long, my brain will automatically think, like, holy shit I can't eat that, but, I've been getting help for a few months now and I'm doing a lot better," I explain.

"I wonder if it would've been just as funny if Josh had the same thing for when he was on Drake and Josh," David comments, making a joke.

"I wouldn't have gotten the role if it was that circumstance because I was already fat by the time I auditioned," Josh says.

~

"Thanks for doing that, I know you don't like being on camera, so I really appreciate it," Josh says after he turns the camera off.

"I mean, I got food out of it, so it's all good," I joke.

Josh hugs me and I leave, heading out to my car.

My phone starts to ring as soon as I get buckled.

Me: hello?

Zane: hey babe

Me: hi, what's up?

Zane: do you wanna go out tonight?

Me: sure, where to?

Zane: Jonah's house, it's Vardon's birthday so Jonah invited us all over

Me: I'm so excited, I haven't seen Vardon in so long

Zane: just remember that Jonah has a massive crush on you

Me: and Trisha has a massive crush on you

Zane: yeah okay, believe what you want babygirl. It starts at 7, are you on your way home now?

Me: I'm still in David's driveway, you called me as soon as I got to my car haha

Zane: I'll see you in a bit, I love you

Me: I love you too,

And with that, I hung up.

I turn my car on and drive towards home.