twenty.

"Wait, these are perfect!" Erin exclaims, causing all of us to go to her and look at the dresses she found.

We were currently last-minute shopping for bridesmaids dresses, considering the wedding was in a week.

No, not mine. Erin's wedding.

They were absolutely beautiful, and they had all of our sizes in store

Carly is the maid of honor, so her dress will be a little different.

"What about this one? For Carly?" I ask, causing Erin to walk over and Carly to look in our direction.

"Oh, that's beautiful!" Carly exclaims.

It's been a few days since Jason told me, and I've calmed down.

I've realized that I'm just happy that Jason is my dad, and that I have a dad in the first place.

We quickly got the dresses and left, considering it was late at night and Zane was waiting for me outside. Well, in his car.

"So, be sure to be at the venue at 1, so that everyone has time for hair and makeup," Erin says, with all of us agreeing.

"Oh my god, you're gonna look so fucking beautiful in that," Zane says when I put the dress (that's covered in the plastic bag) in the back seat of his car.

"Have you gotten your suit yet?" I ask.

"Not yet, it's supposed to be at the store tomorrow," He responds.

"Well, I know you're gonna look so fucking hot in that suit," I say, mocking him.

"Just wait until our wedding, babygirl," He replies, kissing me.

~

"I'm so exhausted," I say, setting my bag down on the couch.

"So, the official date for the wedding is May 23, and we're having an outside wedding, right?" Zane asks.

Today's date was March 23, so in exactly 2 months from today, I'll be marrying the love of my life.

"Yep. I'm just glad Erin and TJ aren't mad at us for having our wedding 2 months after their's," I reply.

And just as Zane was about to reply, we heard a knock on our door.

I get up to go unlock it and see who's there, and it was a teenage boy with light brown colored curls for hair, and a nose ring.

"Hi, uhm, can I help you?" I asked, and not in a rude way, just in a confused way because I've never seen this kid before.

However, he does kinda look like...

"Hi, uhm, I'm Jack.. I'm Jasmine's twin brother.. You're Maya, right?" He replies.

"Yeah.. Yeah, uh, come in," I reply, letting Jack in.

Fuck.

A/N

I haven't updated since last year, wtf I'm so sorry

I just got a job so I'm gonna be super duper busy now but I'm gonna update as much as possible

PS Jack is played by Jack Avery but he's not famous in this story

Okay I love you bye