eight.

Maya's POV

@justingisho: happiest of birthdays to the forever love of my life

@justingisho: happiest of birthdays to the forever love of my life. this was taken on my birthday 2 years ago, i wish you would realize how much you mean to me. ily.

I read.

I thought he was in jail???

I decided to DM him and see what the fuck is going on.

@mayaleone: justin? what the fuck?

@justingisho: you didn't hear? liza and i got out of jail <3

@mayaleone: no, I didn't fucking hear. Stop posting old shit of us, I've moved on.

@justingisho: there's no way you've moved on, i know how you feel about it

@mayaleone: i'm happy with zane. i don't need to prove that to you. now leave me, zane, and my entire friend group alone before i get a restraining order.

USER: @mayaleone HAS BLOCKED YOU.

He's out?? Ugh.

"Zane.. Justin and Liza are out of jail.." I say to Zane, as he's driving to The Cheesecake Factory.

"What? How do you know?" He asks.

"Justin posted a picture of him and I from 2 years ago, and I DMed him and he said that they're out," I answer.

"At least they won't be at dinner tonight. Today is your day, love. Focus on you," He comforts me, one hand on the wheel and the other hand in mine.

I decided to post a picture and give an explanation.

@mayaleone: some may say that im too dressed up for cheesecake factory but idc, anyways pls ignore the post from justin gisho. i do not love him or miss him. i'm so incredibly in love w my boyfriend & i wouldn't trade him for the world. i love u guys, thank u for all the support x

"You look so beautiful," Zane says.

"Thank you baby," I reply.

Not long after, he turns into The Cheesecake Factory parking lot and we both go inside to get set up.

"Hi, I have a reservation under Hijazi," Zane says to the greeter.

"Ah, yes! The birthday party! Right this way," He says, and leads us to a back room.

"Thank you so much," I say to the greeter.

We start setting up the decorations and stuff, because we got there 10 minutes before everyone else.

Zane sets his gifts down in a designated gift area, and that's when everyone start to pour in, starting with Kristen, Scotty, Toddy and Corinna.

Let's get this party started:)

A/N

Hi I know I've uploaded 2 chapters today and there MIGHTTT be a 3rd today, because I'm bored and have nothing else to do LMAO

Thank you for supporting this story!