P1

Midoriya POV

The same thing happens every day. I get beaten mercilessly by my supposed childhood friend Kacchan and his minions.

"USELESS DEKU! QUIRKLESS DEKU!" I got punched once again. Just because I'm different.

"No..please......stop" I groaned as I was punched it the face.

I get kicked in the gut and I double over in pain.

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!" It was only one of Kacchan's minions, I don't know where the other 2 were though.

I stayed looking down at the ground, tears falling from my face. I was silently crying waiting for it to end. My eyes closed so I wouldn't see the blood or bruises, I could feel them anyway.

The last straw for me was being kicked in the head. I cowered over and fell to the floor. Then something... changed. Like something snapped inside me. I stopped attempting to get up and froze. I felt...nothing? No pain. Only something dripping down the side of my head. Emotion was slowly draining away. I opened my eyes to see the world a purple hue. There was no colour except for the violet I saw. I stood up. And glanced at the boy. His body was in the shape of a dark silhouette but I could see the inner workings of the body. The way the blood flowed. The organs it surrounded. I started feeling hungry. For blood. I smiled at the thought.

"D-Deku?" I could hear his voice quiver I fear  and confusion. I let out a silent but maniacal chuckle. Then my eyes fell dead on his heart. I stared at it, swaying. My head knocking back and forth. Even I could feel the dark and murderous aura surrounding me.

Then that's when it happened. I glared at the blood swimming through his aorta artery, and pulled the metallic liquid towards me. His heart exploded. I could feel the blood gravitating towards me and could see the glowing liquid seep it's way around the body, eventually seeping away from him.

Third Person POV

Midoriya proceeded to play with the blood and make it dance in the air, all the while laughing to himself about the situation.

Midoriya POV

The blood looked so pretty and beautiful, a thick and rich liquid. I was dazed whilst staring at it, the  way I made it flow through the air.

Then I paused. I felt strange, something felt off, my adrenaline calmed down and I felt a sharp pain in my head and around me body. I crouched onto the floor, screwing eyes shut. Groaning in pain. When I became used to it however, the sight that laid before me was horrid. I now saw in colour again and just stared and one of Kacchan's minions, on the floor, a gaping hole in his chest, dead. I screamed, louder than I had before. I stood there, my head in my hands, tears streaming from my eyes. Shaking uncontrollably. When I took my eyes off the body I noticed fresh blood surrounding me, laying in a pretty pattern. Some still floating in the air, I jolted backwards making it fall to the floor with a splash, scattering blood everywhere.

I leaned my hand towards it, and it stood up and wrapped around my index finger, so pretty. NO, WHY AM I THINKING THESE THINGS? I KILLED SOMEONE!! And you want to kill again don't you? Who was that?

Third Person POV

Midoriya staggered backwards desperately looking around for the owner to that voice, but something sounded so familiar to him. Because it was his own voice. Only more sinister, full of insanity and yet lost of emotion.

|||SIDENOTE|||
When Midoriya activates his quirk fully (when he sees purple) he acts like a different person. Like another personality takes over, it also has a voice in his head telling him to do things to other people. The evil voice will look like this. And when Midoriya is thinking to himself it will be like this.
||||||

Scared by what he had just done, Midoriya quickly ran towards the stairs, through the school and towards his home. He kept on scrunching up his face every time he heard the voice. It sounded so insane. Always telling him to kill others. But Midoriya could never do that. Not with his own conscious mind.

Midoriya POV

I slowly walked towards my front door. What's mum gonna say? Should I even tell her? Can she help me? That's when I looked at my reflection in the window, I had no grazes, or scrapes or cuts. Even the blood that stained my face was gone. I looked down at my index finger, that blood was gone to. Did I absorb it? Does absorbing blood for me some healing ability? Cool! NO ITS NOT COOL.

"Izuku honey?" I heard my mums worried tone and looked at her with a happy expression.

"Are you alright love? You were just standing in the doorway staring at your hands."

"Yeah...I'm fine." I gave her a happy smile and she returned it, weakly. Should I tell her? No it'll be easier to just kill her.

I didn't notice before but she was just staring into my eyes.

"Mum, is everything okay?"

Silence.

"Mum?" I tapped her shoulder.

"Um honey, o-one of your eyes is purple."

"What?!" I quickly ran upstairs into the bathroom to stare in the mirror. Moving my array of green curls out of my face. She was right. My left eye shone a deep and bright violet. A gradient between red in the middle to purple.

I walked out of the bathroom, gathering my composure. She stared at me, a little confused.

"Did something happen?" I could hear the concerned in her voice.

"Yeah.." I walked infront of her and looked her in the eyes, hers focusing on my left. I could tell she was confused by the colours.

"I-I got my quirk." It was blunt and simple.

"What?! Really!! Oh sweetie I'm so happy for you!!" She grasped onto me tightly and pulled me into a rough bear hug.

"So what is it!!" She asked breaking away, her hands still gripping onto my shoulders.

"I-I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I can..control. Blood."

"What?"

I looked at her and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a knife and pricking my finger, I watched the blood slowly drip down and activated my quirk. You got a knife, wanna try killing her? No. Why not? It'll be fuun~

I blocked the voice out of my head and watched as the blood gravitated towards my hand. Glowing a bright scarlet red, the rest of the world purple. I smiled and looked up at my mother. But staggered backwards due to the fact that she was just a black blob with glowing red lines. I hit the stove and felt a dull pain in my lower back.
But I noticed something, the pot on the stove started shaking. I looked behind me towards the pot and let my blood fall to the floor. I stared intently at the pot. I could hear my mum say something but it was muffled. I started feeling tired but I kept in focusing on the shaking pot.

"...izUKU!" I felt a hard grip on my shoulder as I was shaken. The pot stopped moving and I glanced back at my mother. Only to notice a feeling of wetness on me. My whole arm was blue and I was in a pool of my blood. That's when I lost consciousness.

1265 words

Hi! So this is my new story to celebrate 68 READS??!!! On Gone Together!! Okay I hope you like it, I'm really excited about it!

- (⌒▽⌒)☆
Release 21/11/18