P29

It's actually happening

He's coming to see me

It's been too long

I'm so heavy and so tired

Do I even look decent?

Oh god what if I look like SHIT

'''
The echo of footsteps sounded through the walls surrounding his cell.

You can hear everything in these halls

A heavy door slammed shut as the footsteps closed in, on his room, presumably.

The weight and step paces were all familiar to Izuku, Guard #3060, Nezu and Shoto, they were coming closer.

Even hearing Todoroki's footsteps were enough to our Izuku on edge, the steady beat of his heart rate quickening pace, the subtle perspiration gathering on his forehead, he wasn't ready but he couldn't contain his excitement any longer.

Even he could tell that Shoto was somewhat impatient die to the unevenness of his steps as they got closer.

Only a few more seconds

He was so close, within his grasp. He would be able to see the only person (besides Inko, he's not evil) he's had on his mind since coming to this wretched place. He's sure Shoto had seen his face on tv at least a couple of times, but Izuku had had nothing- he'd been deprived.

Every time he ate, drank, conversed with the guards, breathed for god's sake, he was always clogging up his mind.

(Not that Izuku was complaining of course, thinking about Todoroki Shoto had made for some great entertainment on those particularly lonesome nights)

His hands even began to tremble from excitement and nervousness, the chains clinked together and skidded against the floor and ceiling to which he was chained. His emotions were going haywire (since when had Shoto had this reaction to him? Oh right, he's a teenager, how could he forget?)

He couldn't take his eyes off the door, with his mouth dry and pupils wide he flinched as the loud clank of the lock on the door opened, in the doorway were two figures- non matching Shoto.

The low light was like a curse to Izuku, not being able to see his face, even as the two figures entered the room, he could hear Todoroki's ragged, trying to be calm, breathing outside the door, he was hesitating, but he decides to walk- no, strode in.

That familiar scent of comfort, home and fresh cotton filled the room, or at least his nostrils- even that familiar zing of citrus (from Shoto's favourite body spray of course) was present.

The lights suddenly flickered and sprung to life- the cell immediately illuminating. Izuku grunted and turned his head down, instinctively squinting as his eyes burned from the light source, going so long without it had definitely had an affect

Shoto breathed out a harsh gasp and failed to keep his composure as he quickly rushed towards Izuku's side immediately.

"Izuku, what did they do to you?!" His fingers gently graced his chin and his cheek before he brought his forehead to Izuku's own, having to stand on his top toes a bit- it was worse than anything Shoto could've imagined. He knew it was bad but not to this, this degree.

Izuku was boring to the floor aswell as the ceiling, effectively being hung like an animal. Tight chains were clamped around his ankles, wrists, neck and even lower waist. Upon closer inspection, as he noticed now the skin was raw from the minimal movement Izuku had made from the discomfort. He winced from the sudden touch with a clink from the chains, and Shoto retracted his hand from further inducing pain.

Shoto huffed a heavy sigh as he tore his eyes away from Izuku and stared at Nezu.

He made a step forth, full of anger and dangerous intent.

"What the FUCK Nezu. I knew the conditions were bad, but he's the least violent." Fury shone through his tone as he Scowled at the rat.

"I understand that Mr. Todoroki but he is unpredictable-"

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND." his voice raised a considerable amount. No one. No one had ever seen Todoroki this angry.

Izuku stared at him from behind.

"He still has that KNIFE IN HIS HEAD."

Nezu stated silent.

"You promised me that you would be lightening the restrictions on him given his situation. He is constantly in PAIN. LOOK AT HIS WRISTS- THIS IS INHUMANE."

Nezu sighed and raised his hand to his head.

"No Mr Todoroki, what is inhumane is how that villain over there slaughtered HUNDREDS of innocent lives." He paused.

"This is exactly why we did not want to give you clearance. It is true you are too connected to it and-"

"Stop. Right. There." A chilling silence floated over the room as frost crept up Shoto's neck and upper right body. "Did you, just call him, an 'it'." it was more a threat than a question but nonetheless Shoto turned towards Izuku.

His eyes were hard and angry but at the same time showed raw and painful emotion only for Izuku.

Midoriya wanted to reach out and touch his face, but he made the mistake of moving a d slightly raising his shoulder.

Bolts of electricity spread throughout his body as he screamed and writhed in pain. Before Nezu could act, Shoto instinctively moved towards Izuku to comfort him. But he couldn't do anything. Warm tears spread along his dirty and old t- shirt along with sweat and grime from his neck and face.

He turned towards Nezu.

"YOU. Are a filthy liar."

He turned and left. He wanted nothing more to be with Izuku right now. But he couldn't handle being near Nezu as he might do something he would later come to regret.

Izuku's screams bounced off the walls as he marched with full intent of never trusting that rat again. Fury swimming through his eyes as they glowed with malice and regret.

He tried to push out the screams as he headed for the exit. All he could feel himself was the pain. He could hear the anguish that no one was doing anything about.

He's s a fucking human being.

Tears formed at the corners of his eyes as he reached the car he was to go home in. He stared the driver right in the face as he created an ice slope to escape this fucking situation.

The forest was the only thing that came to mind in this moment.

His mind flooded with memories.

''''

This whole thing is fucked. I never wanted this. He never wanted this.

We never wanted this.

'''

1083 words

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Hello ,,, again

Haha j literally forgot about this and ended up writing half of this chapter in like 3 hours tonight aaaaaaaahaha

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this recent development :)

See you in the next one lmao

-ev

Release 28/07/20