P22

Midoriya POV -One Month Later-

Leaping out of bed another time I scramble my way to the toilet only to heave and wretch another load of thick blood and bile. The clock ticks 2:45am

Shit.

I can't keep going on like this.

After I clean my face and flush the remenants of the blood mixed puke, I move over to the mirror above the sink.

Scars litter my body as the bones stick out unnaturally. My face is sullen and pale, eyes sunken and red. My hair is dull and matted, my eyes matching the empty green.

It sucks. It really does. I've been hiding out in the dorms, only coming out when everyone goes to school and on the trips.

Only Todoroki knows I'm here, out of the students. The teachers made up some bullshit excuse about me. I hate feeling so weak.

~Class 1-A One Month Ago~

Third Person POV

Aizawa entered the class slowly, standing at his pedestal glaring at everyone.

"I have some news class."

Everyone waited patiently, confusion and worry growing inside of them as to what could be the case.

"It has recently come to my attention that Miduki will no longer be attending this class."

Theories and murmurs broke across the classroom.

Why is he not coming to class?

Did something bad happen to him?

Is he okay?

Ideas were spread and battled only for Aizawa to break the silence.

"I haven't been told a lot about why he suddenly left, but it has something to do with his parents. It's really confidential, now that is sorted out let's proceed with class.

One thought no one was thinking of was conjured in a certain hot headed teen.

What the fuck are you doing Deku.

~ Present Time~

Izuku lies on the dirtied floor of his dorm. Shivering surrounded by the thick and drying mixture of vomit, blood and sweat.

His body in an extremely weakened state, almost close to death.

The bump of each rib was ever present, to match a chest so incredibly frail as it moved shakily up and down allowing room for his weakened lungs to breathe. His arms small and thin matching the boney hands to fragile and dangerously brittle. All to match a sunken in face, so deep showing the details of the skill hidden underneath only covered by pale and bruised skin.

No one can come and help him. He is alone. He is suffering.

~~

The night was long and insufferable, death a thick veil over Izuku's thoughts. He crawled over to his desk where a small plate of food lay, an assortment of peas, sweetcorn and potatoes sat untouched, only to be distributed by his hand. Crunching down on the now soft potatoes Izuku did nothing but retch it up at once. Silent tears slipped down his face.

...why?

Is all he thought. He was stuck. Alone. Confused.

What had happened that moment on the cliff? He remembered the pain, seeing all that death and destruction. He remembered the feeling of his head being crushed and his shoulder blades crushed. He remembered the draining and empty feeling from using his quirk once more.

He hadn't been able to use it since.

He was quirkless once more.

Only now he was dying with the loss of it. Reacting dangerously. It felt like his quirk was ripped out straight from his heart. Like his DNA was burnt and broken as the DX3 demonic gene was taken from him. He felt himself become empty. He felt himself become powerless. He felt himself lose all hope once more.

~~

Izuku POV

what is happening? Why now? Is this a punishment from killing? Is this a punishment from not killing? I'm so unsure.

My mind is quiet. There's nothing but my own thoughts floating around. Nothing but hopelessness.

This is how it ends. Covered in filth. Weak. Incredibly weak. And in pain. The once thing I've always known.

Maybe I'll live a better life next time.

Who knows.

~~

Izuku felt the hairs on his brittle body stick up. Someone was coming. Fast.

But he didn't have the energy. So he just lay there. Silent. He lay there.

769 words my dudes!!

Wow it's done

FinALLY

OKEYEYEYEYEEY are you happy???? I actually enjoyed writing this one owo

Until next time shit nerds

-E
Release 26/07/19
Fricking rewrite 27/10/19