P2

Midoriya POV

Waking up in my mother's arms was a bit shocking. I stood up immediately, still exhausted.

"Why did you do that?!"

I looked at her confused. I tilted my head.

"Look at you! You're surrounded in your own blood!"

I glanced at the floor and at my blue arm, without thinking I activated my quirk once more, removing the blood from my clothes, leaving no stains. After I had finished you couldn't even tell there was blood in the whole kitchen in the first place. My mum and I stared at the blood as it slowly made its way back into the small wound and heals. I knew I had a small grin on my face. I didn't know why. Why I was so memorised by blood. I usually couldn't stand the sight of it. But now. It's beautiful.

I don't feel the same. It's like I'm changing. I'm an entirely different person. It...scares me. Will I still, become a hero? What will people think of this quirk?

|||SIDENOTE|||
Midoriya is currently 10 years old
|=|=|=|

I went to school the next day to find Kacchan and tell him about my new quirk, I had a switch blade in my hand to cut my finger and show him. And for killing others. I squirmed at the thought in my way to school. Only to find the school was closed due to a student death.

I started freaking out, groups of kids Infront of the school blocked by police tape. I could feel the blood drain from my face. I could feel my skin go pale and white. And one of the police officers noticed to.

"Are you alright?"

I stayed silent. Eyes fixed on the roof where it happened. The officer tapped my should and it scared me.

"Are you okay? Do you know what happened to that boy?"

The thought of yesterday's events played through my mind and I shuddered. I couldn't breathe. I just started at the school. Stiff as stone.

The police officer proceeded to tap me and ask repeatedly if I knew anything. Eventually I spoke up, my voice dry and hoarse.

"I-I know w-" I was caught off by a wave of drowsiness and a certain voice in my head. Don't tell him, he'll take you away. Unless...you kill him right now. NO! NO WAY.  Probably thinks you're a suspect. Kill him. You know how easy it is to drain his blood. And then, absorb it become more powerful. You want it.

The words were echoing in my head and I made my decision. I moved the switch blade and opened it silently. I looked towards the officer and turned on the water works.

"I-I'm scared." I let a few cold tears sprout from my eyes.

"Oh, it's all going to be fine. Don't worry." I could hear the sympathy in his voice as he gave me a reassuring smile. I grabbed his hand as if to say I wanted to be protected. It's so easy to manipulate people. I thought to myself. I activated my quirk and knew my other eye was turning that crimson to violet colour. I could see the confusion on the officers face. I cut his finger. I heard him hiss in pain. He glanced at me with another confused look. He became a black silhouette and I could see the inner workings of the glowing blood.

It was so easy. I curved my hand. The moment I felt the warm liquid touch my hand, it felt like a thousand lighting storms were happening at once. The corners of my mouth slowly turning up. The blood danced around my forearm, swirling and clinging to my skin and it seeped into it. I wanted more. More blood. More power.

Not before long the officer was dead. I could see him getting paler but I ignored it. I touched his finger when I took the last drop, healing it instantly. When I let him fall I let out a fake gasp.

"Oh my gosh!! Is he going to be okay?!" I looked around frantically, knowing it made me look like a confused and innocent child.  When the other officers took him away, I smiled again. Turned and walked home. I couldn't wait to visit Kacchan and show him my new power.

After all, I felt stronger than ever.

I got home and changed into some casual clothes, with all the extra blood flowing around inside me, I had to do something about it.

I layed down on my bed staring at the ceiling, I activated my quirk once more, only, my vision was not purple.

Mental note: Vision has purple hue when talking blood, controlling extra blood sourced from other victims leaves vision normal.

Third person POV

Izuku thought this to himself and eventually wrote it down in his Hero Analysis Book.

I let that officers blood seep out of my pores and watched as it danced in the air. I concentrated and closed my eyes. Then something heavy hit my stomach, I was surprised. I jolted my eyes open to see a sharp red object sitting on my stomach. I gripped what looked to be a handle and held it, the ends of it becoming liquidised and wrapping around my wrist.

"..woah" I silently said to myself. I got up and swung the sword like object around. It collided with one of my stuffed animals, and split in half. It was really sharp.

I thought hard once again and felt the blood slowly melt away and be absorbed by my arms.

I can't wait to show Kacchan. No one will bully me ever again. I smirked and let out a small chuckle. Creating my sword again and practicing. Making myself stronger.

965 words

That's the second part! I'm really excited about this and can't wait to carry on! If I make any mistakes, please notify me so I can correct it! :)

Release 24/11/18