P7

With the wind in my hair, I focused on the blood on my clothes and absorbed it. I've got to save as much energy as possible, making these fucking wings is so exhausting FUCK.

My head was feeling heavy as I landed on the floor near a shopping centre. The blood wings immediately falling creating a large slap of blood as it hit the floor, gravity taking over. Staggering a bit I walked in, wearing a tattered and damaged UA uniform.

I went towards some shops and bought some casual clothes. Looking in the mirror I noticed something. My skin was paler and my hair had darkened a considerable amount. Tinted black and red, k was still green at the roots. What the actual fuck is this? Was it because I absorbed so much blood?

One thing really different, were my eyes. They were bright, glowing a radioactive arsenic colour. No purple or red eye. Okay but whAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO I STILL HAVE MY QUIRK? I slowly secreted a drop of blood and dropped it. Okay good, do my eyes change if I'm low on blood? I'm really fucking confused.

Ignoring my new appearance, I left the store. My outfit now consisted of, a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans, a black jacket and my iconic red shoes. I had also bought some brown contacts and put them in as people would recognise me straight away. I can't risk being caught this early.

I pulled up my hood and left the store with my old clothes. As I was walking away from the shopping centre into the busy cross road I got a notification on my phone.

"BREAKING NEWS: ALL MIGHT KILLED BY 15 YEAR OLD HERO IN TRANING TURNED VILLAIN"

Fucking Idiots. Now the whole country- no world is going to be freaking out that the Symbol of Peace is dead, and because a 15 year old did it. I went into the website as it held information.

"Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Height: 166 cm/ 5"5
Quirk: UNKNOWN"

It held a picture of me with my once bright green hair, my two heterochromatic eyes which had light and hope present. Not anymore. That sick sweet smile on my face. Disgusting.

I knew I had to get big. But how? I wanted people to fear me. So tonight. I would go out and cause havoc. To make people really fear me. Also I wanted some practice with my blood weapons.

~

In the middle of a busy centre I could feel the sadness and worry that flooded the air, like a gentle unease spreading like a disease. People spurring up conversations about All Might being killed. I could tell they didn't want to be in the streets with me at large, because it wasn't safe. They're all cowards. It was exhilarating, people being afraid of little old ME a 15 year old. Who managed to take down the 'powerful' All Might

Pulling down my hood, I stopped and listened to everyone. The stench of their blood, and fear accumulating invaded my nose and lungs. I could hear everyone's hearts beating powerfully. It was magical. I looked up towards the sky, my eye flickering to that purple- red type look. It's like I could feel the power and blood list bubbling up inside of me.

Red.

The aroma of everything flew up and all I saw was red. It was too much. I need it. The blood. Fuck, I feel like an animal. But I neED IT.

I could feel myself shaking, like I'm having some sort of fucking withdraw. My thoughts became foggy. And my sight became red.

Third Person POV

"Why is that boy standing there mommy?"

A little girl questioned her mother, as Izuku looked down at her, a rabid and sick look on his face.

"Hey...that looks a lot like that villain child who killed All Might, k don't think he's safe..." The mother whispered to her child.

He snickered at that remark and turned to the woman, pupils dilated, single eye slicking between green and a reddish purple.