P10

Midoriya POV

"What has started Dabi?"

"Midoriya is uncovering the Demon abilities much faster than I thought..."

I can slightly hear the others talking in the main bar area. But I'm too focused on my aching body as I walk through the door.

"Kuro-Kurogiri, give me-me the bottle." I can barely even talk, if I don't get this out of me now, I know I'll pass out.

"Damn Midoriya, what happened? You look like you were just dragged through dirt."

"It's, it's All Mights blood." I walked over to the bar, gripping on to the edge of the table as I made my way towards the stools. Kurogiri slid a jar towards me.

"It's poisoning my body. It's not compatible with me. Perhaps because we have a different blood type, or because of his quirk, I'm not so sure."

Kurogiri sighs as I empty out the remaining contents, the sickening liquid sparkling in the dull lights

"Why don't you just not use it? I don't want to see you hurt!" Toga ran up to me and gripped my in a tight hug.

"You don't understand! I HAVE TO HAVE THIS POWER! WITHOUT IT I'M NOTHING!"

"But Izu-"

I glared at her with such ferosity, I could feel my suffocating aura surrounding us both.

"Get. Away. From. Me." With one movement of my hand, the light in the bulbs was struck out. It travelled down my arm, towards Toga. She immediately got hit and shook violently, before she fell to the ground. We all stood in complete shock at the events that just occurred.

Silently staring at Togas unmoving body, scorched clothes, and smoke gently coming from it and her skin. The smell of burnt flesh and blood flying through the air.

"Izuku." Dabi said my name in such a harsh tone, it scared me. Usually he's such a nice and caring person towards me.

I didn't take my eyes off of Toga. Did I really just do that? Is she..dead? No, I-I can still.hear her heartbeat, as faint as it is.

"I...ZU.... I....K......U."

I wasn't listening. I was trapped in my own mind, no real thoughts occuring.

"IZUKU!" Dabi hit me hard on the head.

"ARRGHHH" I gripped my head, in fear of being hit again, and to calm the throbbing pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW?!"

"THATS IT! YOU'RE GOING IN THE BASEMENT!!"

"WHAT?! WHY??!!!" Dabi grabbed me harshly by my hair and started dragging me towards the stairs that led down to the basement.

He stopped suddenly and faced me. Placing both of his hands on my shoulders, bending down to my level.
"I don't think you understand how dangerous you are. This demon ancestor you have...they're too strong. You will stay in the basement until we know what you are."

I could sense the fear and worry in Dabi's tone. But no fucking way was I going down there.

"No."

There it was again. The same feeling of energy coursing through every fibre of my being. Except it felt... different. It felt foreign, but familiar. It was nothing like my quirk, that was for sure. It felt, stronger. I knew I couldn't contain it. I could feel it rising, bubbling up inside me, ready to burst at any given moment.