P5

People have been...ignoring me. Avoiding me at all costs. Calling my quirk 'villainous' and 'evil'. I know they all hate me. But I saved that boy's life. So why? Thinking back to that moment made me crave something. Blood. I wanted it. 3 people's blood in my wasn't enough. I wanted MORE. I laughed to myself, feeling the evil part takeover. But there was no evil part to me. I wasn't evil. I was me. If that voice at the start was, I am that person now.

I looked down at my red shoes and felt a smile creep onto my face, as the corners of my mouth turned up.

".......what's wrong with him?" With that silent whisper I heard, my head jolted up.

Everything that bitter violet hue, I glanced at that girl and her blood rushing through her veins.

Third Person POV

Midoriya staggered towards the girl, blood lust and insanity burned in his eyes. He could feel a small giggle threatening to escape his lips.

The girl backed up into the lockers

"You say something girl?" Venom present on every word. Keeping a strong eye contact with her

He friends ran off as he got closer to her. He wanted to rip her apart, feel the blood as it dropped down his body. To be soaked in that warm metallic liquid.

He got closer to the girl as she tried to sink into the lockers. Then they were enveloped in a thick black smoke.

"Is this your quirk?" He asked. Laughing to himself. He already knew the answer but he could still see the glow of her blood. He got closer and closer. Until he wrapped his right-hand around her neck. He could hear her start to gasp for air, she tried to push him off using her arm, but Midoriya held onto it and dug his nails in, breaking the skin. He could feel something warm on his hands and realised it was her tears.

"Afraid?" He whispered in her ear, brushing her hair back. She started to tremble and claw at his hands. The smoke drifting away.

He could smell the metallic liquid it was so close. He dug his blood stained nails into her arm again just as she was losing conscious.

"We can't have you sleeping now!" He removed his hand from her neck and she dropped to the floor.

"I want to hear you scream." He giggled at that last word. Crouching down next to her as she coughed for oxygen.

"No.... please." Was all she managed to say as he dug around in her arm pulling out various veins, ingesting the liquid. She screamed in agony as he didn't take his eyes off her. A wide smile covered his face. She was dead. Laying on the now blood stained floor, as it leaked out of her mutilated arm.

Midoriya POV

I have never felt more alive in my entire life! I giggled at the mess and watched at the blood spread out against the bright floor. Making the blood come towards me, that same feeling of electricity when it made contact with my skin. I couldn't stop laughing in delight.

"D-Deku?!" I swiftly spun around to see Kacchan there with Kirishima and Mina by his side, wearing the same shocked and fearful expression.

"Kacchan!! Hi!!!" I could tell he was shocked my my energetic response. I waved my blood soaked hand at his and attempted to move forward, but he flinched.

"Kacchan...are you scared?" I made sure to act all sad and innocent, but I couldn't stop that damn smile. Seeing him so scared of ME was exhilarating. A new form of euphoria.

"Why Deku? Why did you KILL HER?!" this took me by surprise. I could see the tears threatening to spill from his eyes, but he held them back.

"She was being annoying. And mean. So I put her in her place." I gave a toothy grin, satisfied with my answer.

"KIRISHIMA GO GET THE TEACHERS! WE HAVE A VILLAIN ON OUR HANDS!"

"But.. Bakugou.."

"NOW!"

"Villain huh? THIS will be fun."

I have to admit, when Kacchan called me a villain, I was surprised. But I liked it. I liked hurting others and making them fear me.

A second later, Kirishima returned with Aizawa, All Might and Present Mic.

"Hi you guys!!" I made sure to sound cheery as well.

I could see they were assessing the situation. They looked at me and my blood stained clothes. I could hear All Might gasp.

"Do you not like how I look?"

Silence

"That's okay!" I ripped off the school blazer and absorbed the blood from it, as well as from my shirt and face.

All the Pro's did was stand there. Not moving. Just staring at me. Their heart rates through the roof.

"Young Bakugou take Kirishima and  Mina. I advise you all to leave and evacuate with all the other students." All might stated, sweat firming on his brow.

"Bu-"

"NO BUTS! NOW LEAVE!" The 3 students hurried off and went to different class rooms.

"This....is gonna be fun."

And with that. I lunged forward. A big grin on my face, that screamed murder and blood lust.

874 words

Hey!! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm working on a few books right now so I'm not going to be able to update as regularly- also school work.

Hope you still enjoyed it!

:D
Release 12/12/18