P12

A/N^^^ painting of Deku during Demon Transformation- this shit TOOK ME 4 HOURS but I'm proud of it since I'm shit at drawing// painting anime characters XD

Third Person POV

Todoroki stood up from the ground and looked towards Midoriya. He was motionless. Not breathing. Dead.

At least that's what he thought.

Todoroki POV

Did Midoriya save me? Even thoit he did this? What's happening to him?

Wait. Why isn't he breathing.

"Midoriya?"

....

No response.

"I-izuku..?"

...

Midoriya POV

I know I'm not breathing. But I'm forcing my body to heal itself. After I reversed the effects on Todoroki, it basically killed me. But the demon in me won't let me die.

I'm afraid to let it take over. But I needed to help him, and I'd rather not stay in a coma.

Third Person POV

Izuku's body changed once more. Horns growing. Wings wide. Todoroki did not notice these changes as he hung to Midoriya, afraid he lost his friend, despite all he's done. But he knew him, and that this quirk damaged him. Midoriya is not a bad person.

Midoriya stood up, Todoroki released his grip and looked at him confused. He saw the dark eyes and knew that Izuku was buried beneath it.

He stepped back.

"I trust you Izuku. I know you'll find your way back."

He said nothing.

Midoriya looked towards Toga, a sly look in his eyes.

"Toga...let's go." The tone of his voice shook everyone. The sound of no remorse, mercy or care. He was not afraid of anything. This made him extremely dangerous...and powerful.

Even Dabi was scared at how powerful Midoriya had become.

What happened in the time he was gone?

Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Aizawa all ran towards Todoroki. They were confused. But he was alive.

The cancerous cells Izuku turned in his body had spread at an alarming rate. And he stopped them. Midoriya saved Todoroki, after almost killing him. Why?

Mina stood from Todoroki's side and shot beams of acid at the demon she once called a friend.

However, Midoriya held his hand out and there seemed to be a barrier between the acid and himself. Cain's nullification.

She knew she couldn't stop him from getting away.

Aizawa sat there feeling helpless. He almost let his student die. Because his quirk was useless against Midoriya. He couldn't stop him. He couldn't stop the terror. Or the death. Because Midoriya was a demon. But was too powerful. And Aizawa wasn't strong enough.

"Hey Dabi?"

"Yes Izuku?"

"Do you know a Cain?"

All the blood drained from a Dabi's face. There's no fucking way...but that would explain a lot.

"Dabi? Well? Do you?"

"Yes Izuku I do. Cain was the first demon created, known as 'The Father Of Murder' and you, Izuku Midoriya are his heir."

Midoriya POV