P8

Midoriya POV

I took Dabi's hand as he led me to a door hidden well in the shadows. I followed slowly behind him.

They're gonna find out soon enough that I've killed a lot of people...then they're gonna hate me. But it's still nice to have others caring for me.

"What was that?"

"Hm? Nothing. I just mumble sometimes."

He looked at me with a puzzled and curious look on his face, but then carried on walking to an old looking building.

I followed him through the door, to a bar. There was a smokey man cleaning glasses and a man sitting on a bar stool watching the news.

"Shigaraki! I've got someone you'll really want to meet!"

I shuffled in and Dabi pushed me forwards.

"Um hi, i-" I got cut off by something on the TV.

"BREAKING NEWS

over 500 people killed in a mass murder and 30 injured by Izuku Midoriya"

An image of me showed up on screen.

"This 15 year old boy is still at large, there will be a curfew set up and if you see him, DO NOT APPROACH IMMEDIATELY CALL THE HEROES."

Dabi, the smokey guy and the one with light blue hair watching the TV immediately turned towards me.

"500 people.." Dabi silently whispered.

A girl with blonde buns came into the room.

"We NEED to fi-" she just stared at me, cutting herself off.

"OMG YOURE IZUKU MIDORIYA! YOU'RE EVEN CUTER IN PERSON!!"

"Can you just, quieten down please.."

"Okay then, SO, I mean, I know you killed All Might, but over 500 people WOW"

"um.."

"Tell me how!!"

"Well, it wasn't that hard. I kind of just, focused on the blood and...ripped it out of their bodies.."

"WOW! How long did that take you?!!"

"Well, I kind of just did it all at once...I just focused on it within a 30 mile radius..."

"Damn kid, you're stronger than I thought." Dabi said. Looking at me.

"Really? I wasn't even trying..."

"Wow. With some proper training, you could be really strong."

"Yeah I guess." Wtf is goiNG ON

~two weeks later~

It's been a few weeks since the incident. I've killed a few others but not that many. I've had to cleanse my blood, I've also taken a liking to it. I have it with almost every meal, and for the first time in a while I'm worried about my health. My skin is pale and my eye bags are worse. But my teeth, they're getting sharper. Four of them to be exact. It's like I'm turning into some form of vampire. I'm literally a vampire. Except I can eat normal food. It's all very exciting.

I'm staring in the mirror at my display of teeth when Toga appears in my room.

"HEY IZU!"

She scared me so much I clamped my teeth down on my lip. It draws blood instantly.

"Damn..WHAT THE FUCK TOGA?"

"Woah!! Are those vampire teeth?? ARE WE THE SAME?"

"Fuck no."