P14

Midoriya POV

Kirishima and I walked through the corridors leading to the principles office.

"Soo...Miduki, what's your quirk?"

How am I going to ask him this, I can't let him know I'm Midoriya.

"Uhhh, Shape-shifting and....other things.." I probably shouldn't mention the other 9. 

"Other things? you mean you're not gonna tell me?"

"Well, it's quite...complicated."

"Oh, well I guess that makes sense, you have to show me sometime! You know, it's interesting meeting another person with more than one quirk!" Damn, this kid is super hyper and smiley...it's annoying.

"Is there another student with more than one quirk?"

"Yeah! His name is Todoroki." All of a sudden, the atmosphere changed. Kirishima became really silent and sorrowful. It's like I could feel him crumbling on the inside.

"Are you okay?"

He started silently wiping tears that slowly spurted from his eyes, attempting to keep them hidden from me.

"Yeah, it's just that..he was almost murdered. By an ex student at this school. He's ready killed our class rep." he gave a sad laugh. Trying and failing to make light of the situation.

"I- I'm so sorry." I apologised, knowing that he would get suspicious if I just brushed it off.

"Nah, it's no big deal, not like you killed him!" Lol he has no idea. I wonder how Todoroki is doing since I almost killed him.

"Hey man, are you okay?" He lightly shook my shoulder. It frightened me.

"WOAH!" hm? A shocked and confused expression showed on his face.

"What..?"

"Y-y-you look different!" I looked down at my body, and noticed I had completely changed, I was at least a foot taller and even had different clothes? My hair was a dull and straight brown, my skin was a fuchsia pink colour, my reflection stared back at me in the window. I had also jumped far back...somehow.

"Oh! Uh...if I get frightened I kind of shift into a different form.

He seemed hesitant as I walked towards him, smoothly changing back into my disguised form. But afterwards, I felt really tired. If you're not careful they will find out your true identity. Can't have that happen before we murder them all! You mustn't hurt them. But you do need to care for yourself! Healthy body, healthy mind. Tch, your mind was corrupted from the beginning. He has a chance to change! He never will. He's a murderous Villain. Doesn't mean that's stopping him! Woah, haven't heard these guys since I first got my quirk, now, can you piss off, I'd rather be not diagnosed schizophrenic just because you're a side affects of a quirk okay?

"Are you okay?" Kirishima's voice suddenly cut through the mix of yelling going on in my head...for once everything seemed calm.

"Oh! Uh, yeah, just tired...shifting does that heh." My posture deteriorated, I did feel really drained.

"Well okay then! Here we are, this is Principal Nezu's office! It was nice meeting you bro!" His whole demeanor changed back to bright and happy. A small smile tugged on my lips as I watched him skip away. And honestly...I wasn't even mad.

I opened the door to the Principles office and saw that rat sitting there in the same old chair. He brought a sour and bitter taste to my mouth. Looking up at me a he smiled brightly and motioned me to sit down.