P24

Third Person POV

Midoriya landed softly on the ground, providing a gentle thud, inside the only place he ever felt safe. His bedroom, in the house he grew up in. He stands from his crouched position taking in the looks of the room. There's a cold and terrible feeling still lingering in there.

The light is harsh as it shines through the damaged curtains, white streams and rays of light providing little illumination, only accentuating the shadows further. His walls and posters scratched and carved in frustration, leaving angry marks. Various figurines snapped and broken littered amongst his room. Izuku takes a step towards his wall and places his hand softly against the hard surface, feeling the indentation left from his own damaged hands.

The wind from the open windows flows through only making the room more barren, despite the bright happy colours around. Everything is too cold. What little love and hope was in this room is gone. Dissipated. Vanished from all existence. Only frustration remains. As Izuku walks with in the room, floorboards creak with anticipation, before he sinks into the bed with slight whines from his injuries. Memories flood through his mind

What the fuck was that? Why was that peppermint holding my fucking hand?

Some soft footsteps come from outside his room, he instantly turns to face the door only to see his mother standing there, sincerity and shock present on her aged face.

Tired. Dark bags present under her eyes along the tears now dripping down her face.

"I-Izuku.."

Midoriya stared in disbelief. How long had it been since I saw her? What happened to her? Did I do this...?

Waves of regret and guilt washed over his injured body

Inko stared at Izuku. His once soft and forever smiling face, carved unhealthily and scowling harshly.

"My boy, what happened to you?"

She approached him cautiously, afraid of what he might do. Afraid he might run away and leave her again.

"I messed up mum, I- I hurt a lot of people. And I'm tired. I hate my quirk. My brain, it's- it's messed up, I'm not okay."

With pleading and hurt eyes, he glanced towards her. Unable to remain eye contact. He stared at the floor in cowardice.

Inko thought about Izuku. About how in his childhood he often felt sad. She had never seen Izuku look like this before, torn between sadness, anger, guilt. A lot of emotion.

"I love you Izuku, I always have. I'm here for you." She didn't know what else to say. She couldn't tell him that she had called the heroes to restrain him and imprison him for all he did.

"My son, everything will be okay." She reach out gently and placed her hand on his shoulder. Flinching at the sudden action and touch, Midoriya looked up into his mother's eyes as she gazed back at dark and lonely orbs within him. Extending her hand on his shoulder to his face, where he leant in and they embraced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was sat in his old living room cradling a cup of hot chocolate staring at an old photo across him. A slight knock was heard on the door along with some muffled sentences. Inko opens the door and Izuku instantly senses it. Smells it.

Aizawa

Hawks

Nezu

Shit. They're here, to take me back.

But how? No one couldn't known I was here-

Unless.

Izuku rises from the sofa slowly as his mother walks in, heart rate raised, sweat trickling down her forehead.

Izuku looks down.

"You bitch."

"W-what was that Izu? I couldn't hear you correctly?"

Jerking his head up, Inko stares in fear at her son- no, at the villain in her house.

"You fuckING BITCH." Izuku shouts and yells at his so called 'mother'. Pupils small and dilated, black slowly covering his sclera, two large deep leathery wings surface suddenly from his back, stretched out and scarred matching his face with a chilling and maniacal expression painted onto his face

Aizawa and Hawks ran into the room at the sudden shouting and presence of fear.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU-" just as Izuku lunged at Inko he was restrained by Aizawa and Hawks. Struggling immensely, skin burning and growing raw from the fabric constricting him, he repeats it over and over

"I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU"

I'll kill you

768 words

Djjdjdjd it's been so long

BUT IM GOING TO COMIC CON ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AHHAHAHAHAAHA

I'm v v excited and I hope you liked this chapter as it's been a hot second

Thanks for reading :P

HAHHAHA ITS 00:47 IVE GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW

-e

Release 14/11/19