P15

Midoriya POV

I arrived at the classroom door. Hesitantly, I reached out for the handle and slid the door open steadily.

Heads instantly shot up to look in my direction. Why did that rat send me here without the uniform??

"Miduki!!" I swallowed heavily to look at Kirishima who was smiling as brightly as ever. Everyone seemed to look happy or at least interested, you'd never think that their beloved class rep was murdered.

"Are you a transfer student?" I looked towards Aizawa as he looked me up and down. It felt....weird.

"No. Nezu enrolled me." I could sense the atmosphere change slightly. They were clearly bothered my my answer. Too proper.

"Right. Well come and introduce yourself."

"Right." I walked towards the front of the classroom and removed myself from the doorway.

"My name is Zuku Miduki. My quirk is Shapeshift and Mind." Just like Nezu said. No electricity, strength or blood control.

I relaxed a bit and then Mina spoke up.

"What can you do? Can you show us??"

"Uuhh sure."

Moving my arm a new look swiftly overtook me. Like paint creeping up my arm, I changed my appearance into Mina.

"Is this okay?" She sat there staring at me in awe. No words to say. Did I do something wrong? Wait. What is with all this second guessing? Something is seriously wro-

She interrupted my thoughts as she squealed in loudly excitement.

Third Person POV

Izuku flinched in response and in turn triggered the Biokenisis changing his appearance to the disguised form. But before the class' eyes could register the look, a deep blue and black metallic substance covered Izuku's body and in an instant he was gone.

"Um, where did he go?" Jirou asked.

"Hey!! He's outside!" Kirishima answered swiftly, Izuku Midoriya, well Zuku Miduki was sat on the dusty floor outside, rubbing his head when he looked up towards his classroom

"Ow...I should really control this..." He stood up and adjusted his trousers, before focusing on the classroom and once again being covered in the cold metallic substance. And appearing back in the classroom. Unfortunately, it was not as smooth as he wanted it to be.

Midoriya POV

Imagine it. Focus on were you want to be.  I really need to know how to control my powers now, I focus on the place I want to be and feel that cold and dull metallic liquid climb up my back, chilling my spine until I get sucked into it and appear in the classroom, but get thrown into the door, harshly.

"Ow...."

"OhMyGodMidukiAreYouOkayThatWasAwesomeBro" without warning Kirishima comes straight towards me.

"Yeah I'm fine.."

"Are you sure...?" He looks at me in worry and uncertainty, but helps me to my feet.

"So, you have Shapeshifting AND teleportation? That's so cool!"

"Well, not exactly. I also have Telekinesis and Apportion, also Nullification if I try hard enough."

Everyone just stared at me. Why are they looking at me like that? Am I too powerful? -well yeah I guess.

"C-can you not stare at me?" All of a sudden I felt really shy. NOPE. NOT SHY. EVER. NEVER. NOPE.

"Sorry about that bro!"

"You won the quirk lottery!" Kaminari said...he was there the day I killed Tenya.

Everyone crowded me, but someone caught my eye.

"...Kacchan..." I said under my breath hoping no one noticed what I said.

Kacchan instantly looked over towards me.

I was filled with rage and wanted to kill him there and then, I think everyone could sense my blood lust as they all seemed to back away.

"Hey, Miduki, you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." I said harshly through gritted teeth, still glaring with murderous intent at Kacchan.

"It's just, your eyes....they're glowing and sparking." Not again.

"Oh, sorry." I smiled towards Kirishima and headed for Kacchan.

"Hello, I'm Miduki, it's nice to meet you." Eugh, being nice to Kacchan. Gross.

"Tch, what's it to me nerd." He sneered at me and slapped my hand out the way.

I edged closer to his ear, and held an iron grip to his shoulder.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to use your manners.... Kacchan?"

I could feel him start to tremble and he moved his head towards my eyes, I smiled warmly but made sure to flick the irises back to my green and purple red, only for a moment. Only because I knew he was too afraid to say anything.

"Miduki!"

"Yes Kirishima?"

"Aizawa asked me to get you a new uniform!"

"Ah yes, that would be a good idea, I'm only in casual wear!" I chuckled and he seemed to believe it, it was so easy to lie and manipulate others.

"It was nice meeting you, Bakugou."

Kirishima grabbed my hand and led me out of the classroom.

I smiled one last time back to Kacchan, just to savour the image of complete and utter fear on his face.

It really is great to be back.

835 words

Yikes. It's been a long time since I updated. Sorry guyssss.

ÙwÚ

Release 10/03/19
Edit 20/04/19
Fricking rewrite 27/10/19