P26

Third Person POV

Behind Midoriya stands a sobbing Todoroki.

"Ple-please Izuku, d-dont." His breathy words stagger out of his mouth as he keeps a hold on the ice covering Izuku's arm and lower body.

Wiping a single, warm, salty tear from his eye, all is silent except for the ragged breaths coming from his own body and the subtle cracking of the ice.

Izuku strains his neck to look towards the heterochromatic boy. His pupils constrict looking at him as he notices the sheer glimmer of the ice attached to his body. Patchy skin turning a rosy pink under the cold temperature as he feels it bite at him.

He uses his blood stained hands to rip apart the ice trapping him. Todoroki whimpers in response losing his control on the ice. Hope weakening.

"Th-this isn't you." He grunts as he regains his posture, emotions imbalanced.

"I know it isn't. But you're not this weak either. What happened to you golden boy?"

A look of desperation shines obviously underneath the murderous cloud of hatred in Izuku. Todoroki can't see it, he's buried too far underneath.

They both stand staring at each other, heaving and wincing in pain.

Todoroki steps closer to Izuku and he flinches at his movement. Ice crunches underneath his feet, regaining the balance that was lost.

His vision is hazy and his body is tired, thoughts are crowded but his mind is empty. All he can focus on is the boy moving closer towards him.

He feels as though he's being told something, a natural order being sent to him. But it's too faint to hear. To obey.

With each step he gets closer, it's not long before their heavy breaths are combining. A strong pull is sent out through his body, he feels as though the now Number 1 hero's son means something to him.

"Izu-" he reaches his hand out as though to touch his face, but before the heterochromatic boy can finish his sentence or make contact, Izuku jabs his arm through Todoroki. His arm piercing his gut.

Todoroki lets out a choked groan, spitting and coughing out blood, choking on his own breath.

"I-izu-k-ku?" He looks up towards Izuku, a pleading look in his eyes, disappointment hiding beneath his expression. Izuku looks towards him in disgust and pain, as tears fall suddenly from his eyes.

Shoto reaches up and wipes his tears, scratching over his face, jabbing his icy covered fingertips over his face.

Izuku removes his arm and slams Shoto harshly to the floor as he yelps in pain, blood dripping from his locked shut eye, sweat stinging the fresh wound.

He jumps out of Shoto's grasp, looking at him one more time.

"I-Izuku?"

"I fucking warned you. You can't take me in"

And just like that he disappears from the cold, bloody and damaged room which pro heroes lie injured in. A boy with a broken heart whimpering on the floor, having lost the person he trusted once again.

There is no sounds except the silent winds creeping through  the cracked door, and the wail of sirens in the distance.

Shoto closes his eyes, giving in to the lull of sleep, sitting in a pool of his own blood?

Is this how I die?

The thought plagued his mind, but he hadn't given up on Izuku yet, he wouldn't let himself.

~

The creak of the trees echoed around Izuku as he made his way through the forest. Using his blood stained hands to maintain his balance, his breathing became stronger but stayed at a slow pace.

Mind empty, but thoughts blank. He walked on, through the trees. Birds signalling around each other, petals falling from the sky, the sun streamed through the branches with a cool chill in the breeze. He was at peace, but with no direction.

Izuku came across a charred log and as he sat down searing pains shot through his abdomen and legs.

"Shit..." He hung his head low

"Use biokinesis."

In his tranquil state, a warm green glow surrounded his body as he glided into the air, lifted by the healing ability.

During this moment of repair, his thoughts became clouded with sadness and thoughts of the bi coloured boy.

A few miles away in a hospital surrounded by pro heroes, lay an unconscious Todoroki, too lifted by the warm glow of the healing ability.

~

...

~

Maybe things will get better

Maybe after I defeat this fucking demon I'll be able to leave this life behind

Maybe I'll be able to travel with Todoroki, see the world.

Maybe secure my place in society.

I hope it becomes a reality.

Maybe I'd still stick to the crime world, keep everything under control.

I am the strongest. A literal fucking demon. (Well half demon but whose counting)

I'll keep Shoto safe- and still maintain the Villain world.

Yeah

If I can control my powers that is

But I can't

Does being a demon increase my anger levels?

Being surrounded with that hatred- it's like I'm a different person. I don't want to live like that anymore.

Izuku pondered for some time. His unconscious body laying on the leaf and petal covered trail, the setting sun warming his body.

The demon was sleeping. The side of him blinded with rage. Was dormant.

Izuku was scheming.

The demon was him after all- that made sense.

901 words

Here we are again, dear readers

Hahahahhaah I'm sorry lmao

Year 11 is a tough time but alas, this is no place for excuses.

I've got an idea for this story now so that's a good thing, the next chapter is already in progress- but I cannot give a release date

I've had exams in December and just recently passing in march (deadass ended 2 days ago)

SO

I will see you in the next chapter.

Later nerds

- ev

Release 14/03/20