P19

Mr Aizawa had explained to the students that today they would be doing a training exercise, and battling each other.

Everyone seemed excited except Miduki. He knew he had to control which abilities he used, and knew he would be much weaker due to the fact that he was constantly using energy to keep his appearance.

Once all the students had changed into their PE outfits, they had gone outside where Aizawa was reading peoples names and the instructions.

"You must fight each other till the other student is either pinned down or unable to move."

Everyone seemed pretty excited for the exercise as they got to train and use some new techniques.

"Uraraka and Sero"

"Bakugou and Jirou"

"Mineta and Koda"

"Shouji and Ojirou"

"Miduki and Kaminari"

"Aoyama and Tsuyu"

"Kirishima and Mina"

"Todoroki and Yaoyorozu"

"And Koda isn't here today.... Kaminari and Miduki are up first."

Izuku regretfully stood up and walked towards the  towards the middle of the area that they would be fighting on.

"You ready?!" Kaminari yelled rather enthusiastically

"Sure.." Izuku wasn't going to enjoy this fight. Given his new found weakness, Izuku wasn't sure he could win, but he could probably handle it, as Kaminari is quite weak, However, Kaminari's electricity was different to any other, it was special. Sure Izuku could use it himself, but he didn't have the same immunity as he did to other types.

Lost in his own thoughts, Miduki didn't notice Kaminari lunge towards him and aim to zap him with lightning. But his reflex acted for him and suddenly, he grabbed Kaminari's arm hard and flung him over onto the hard ground smashing him into the ground, creating a few cracks, only getting a little shocked. Without breaking a single sweat.

"WoAH! You're really strong!" Kaminari yelled towards Miduki as he got up from the floor, dusting himself off. Suddenly realising what he did, Izuku knew he made a mistake. He used too much strength against Kaminari. Shit. I'm not supposed to use strength.

"Oh, not really I guess it's adrenali-"

A big and large bolt of yellow electricity came hurtling towards Izuku not leaving him enough time to move away, his eyes widened in fear as he felt a strong pulsating stinging heat burn in his knee.

The strong burn sent sparks and jolts of energy flow through him immediately traveling along his limbs sending extreme pain to linger. He buckled suddenly and fell immediately to the floor, his body  jerking back and forth, writhing around on the dirty floor trembling in pain. He doesn't react well to electricity. Especially Kaminari's. Always has. Always will.

He was thrashing around sporadically, drooling from his mouth, creating sounds of choking and groans. Oxygen unable to enter his lungs. His face turned red, his body still twitching. Without oxygen and control over his body, Izuku couldn't keep the Biokenisis under control, and in turn stated to shift.

"Wh-what the..?" Kaminari stood there, shocked at the reaction Miduki gave. He didn't even use that many volts. Only enough to make limbs go numb. What is wrong with him?

"Go and get recovery girl now!!" Aizawa yelled desperately. Todoroki ran towards Mizukis convulsing body and pushed Kaminari roughly out of the way.