Chapter 9: What Champagne?

_________

"The dinner was actually really fun yesterday," Hoseok sighed as he slid in his seat, Taehyungs eyes widened as he smirked at Jin, who shrugged with a smug look on his face. "Yeah, and thanks for the Champagne during it too." Hoseok mumbled, Jin pauses for a second and then gave Hoseok a weird look.

"What champagne? I thought you guys ordered that." Jin said, Hoseok slowly shook his head, "Nope, they gave it to us almost right after Yoongi took a seat."

"Well, I didn't order that for you guys. I didn't even work there." Jin said, Namjoon sighed as he face palmed, Taehyung started to read between the lines and gasped. "So you're saying someone who knew Hoseok and Yoongi were going to be there ordered it for them?"

"You're acting like you've solved a murder case, Tae. We all realized that." Hoseok mumbled, Taehyung rolled his eyes as he sat back in his seat. "Call Yoongi, Maybe he knows something about it." Namjoon mentioned, Jin nodded as he grabbed his phone and called Yoongi.

It picked up on the first ring. "Hey-"

"Holy fuck- Jin." A voice said, it was Jimin, not Yoongi. "Yoongi's really sick, like I mean throwing up a shit ton and he can barely stand and he's so fucking pale." Jimin said frantically, he sounded on the verge of tears.

"I- what? Was he like this last night?" Jin asked, everyone around him had concerned looks on their faces. "I- no. He was smiling when he came in last night. He was perfectly fine."

"Take him to the hospital, we'll be there." Jin said into the phone, he then hung up and directed his attention towards Hoseok. "Are you feeling okay? Are you feeling sick or anything?"

Hoseok slowly shook his head with a frown. "I'm perfectly fine." Hoseok said, "Why?"

"I think whoever gave you two those drinks poisoned Yoongi." Jin said, already grabbing his keys and jacket. "What?" Taehyung asked, Jin nodded, "Jimin's taking him to the hospital now, he's said he's pale and throwing up and he can't even stand. We have to go."

Everyone agreed and left to go to the hospital, hoping Yoongi would be alright and that the poison would wear off.

——-

"Is it done?"

"Yes ma'am. As far as we know, he's going to be sick for at least a day or two,"

"Good, we don't want to kill him just yet. We need to play with him a little. Can't have our pet dieing before we can teach it some tricks."

"Yes ma'am, what do you want us to do now?"

"Watch them, tell me how close they're getting, they already got too close during that damn dinner. Just one day and they're already planning on meeting again. The closer they get the more damage we'll do."

"Of course. Ma'am. We'll be on the look out."

"Good. You're excused."

"Blaire?"

"Yes, Apollo?"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"You've done your part, you did good. Thank you for messing with the drinks. Your memory is fantastic and I'm glad you gave the right drink to the right person. I'll pay you by Friday."

"Of course."

"Crown?"

"Dad. I told you not to call me that. It's Blaire." Blaire mumbled, turning to her father with a mean look on her face. "Of course, Blaire. Uh. Is my job done yet? I don't want to hurt these men more than I have."

"I know. Putting two opposites together might ruin your government power. I thought putting them together was enough but apparently not. They still grew closer. So maybe your job is done, maybe it's not. Now leave my office. I need to think." Blaire said, everyone nodded as they left the room to leave Blaire in her own thoughts.

"I will ruin him. God if only he remembered." Blaire growled, patting her stomach and then turning to the room that held her new addition to the world. "Surprise, surprise." She smiled, "You did this. Knocked me up and then left me. Oh. I'm gunna have a field day with you. Saying you wanted nothing to do with me but what about my sister huh? Steph was a slut but you still wanted her. Such a shame." She said, she then turned to the window and sighed.

"Hoseok."

😈Yeah. The mystery thing that I added in here may seem easy to figure out (at least in my eyes) but it's actually hella complicated and I love angst. Kay bye.

This was short whoops