四五

Chapter 45: I'm Here Now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You called, Yuseon?" Jimin asked, walking into his house, Yuseon nodded as he looked at everyone. "I think I know where Yoongi is." he said, Hoseok almost jumped through ceiling. "Where?"

"Yeah, and where's Shiyuk?" Jin asked, grabbing his phone to make the call, Yuseon shook his head, "That's the thing, Shiyuk is the one who kidnapped Yoongi." he said, Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Don't fuck with us."

"I'm not fucking with you." Yuseon said, Hoseok groaned, "Let him speak." he just really wanted his boyfriend back in his arms, and anything that could lead him that way? Well, he's all for it. "Okay, so I found these notes in one of my drawers in a place I used to live in, one of them said R-212, so I assumed it meant room two twelve, I may have lied my way in while no one was there. And found out it was Shiyuk's place, I looked around a bit and found this note, which are some...directions..I guess you could say, to where Yoongi is currently being held." Yuseon explained.

"Doesn't make sense." Namjoon mumbled, everyone turned to him, "What doesn't make sense, it's all right there, Joon." Hoseok said, Namjoon shook his head. "No, why was that room number and that code in your house in the first place?"

"I think my old roommate is a part of this, she must've mixed things up by accident, I plan on turning her in along with Shiyuk once all of this is over, but haven't seen her since the day Yoongi was kidnapped." Yuseon said, looking at the notes and then back to the group, "I have a friend who's a cop, he'll go with us when we get Yoongi."

"And when will that be?" Hoseok asked, Yuseon sighed, "In an hour, We can't have all of you guys go though, someone might notice a group of eight walking around outside looking into the place. So, Hoseok? I know you wanna go...I guess I can take one more person--"

"I'm going," Jimin said, he looked around the group to see if anyone disagreed, they all avoided eye contact. "Alright, then it's settled, by tonight, we'll have Yoongi back. I'll tell you guys the plan, yeah?"

"Just hurry up and do it." Jimin groaned, Yuseon rolled his eyes but nodded, "Alright, so first, I'll go in, try to distract to Shiyuk to the best of my ability, Hoseok, you stay behind the cop, you too Jimin, if anything goes to shit, I don't want anyone but me getting hurt." Yuseon said, Jimin nodded but he had a puzzled look.

"What about Yoongi?"

"Well, depending on his condition, I think it's best if Hoseok picks up Yoongi and leaves as fast as possible, that is, if Yoongi isn't in too much pain, physically. If he is, then we'll just have to find a way to keep Shiyuk down while both you, Hoseok and Jimin, carry Yoongi out, it all depends on Yoongi's state."

"Do you think we'll need weapons?" Hoseok asked, Yuseon sighed as he thought about it, "I don't know, I know he probably has at least a pocket knife on him, but as far as guns and shit, I don't know. Even if neither of you have weapons, he's a pretty strong guy. But if things do get bad enough, my friend will have a gun on him."

"Alright, good. Thank you, by the way, you seemed like a real asshole but you came through when we really needed you." Hoseok said, Jimin rolled his eyes, "I still think he's an asshole."

"Uh, are we not thinking about what's important here? The fact that his is really dangerous and that we should probably leave it to the police?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded, "Tae, how much good has the police done us this far?" Jin asked, Taehyung sighed, "Nothing, but now we have a lead, I don't want you guys- I don't want you, Jimin, to go out there and get yourself hurt, or even worse, killed."