二七

Chapter 27: No Bullshit

___________

"He was acting hella weird when he left, Jimin, I don't know what it was about." Yoongi complained, plopping down on his bed as Jimin was packing Yoongis stuff in a box.

"Yeah, I get it, you're worried. But can't you complain while you're packing?" Jimin asked, Yoongi looked at him and shook his head. "Nope. I can't multitask." He smiled, Jimin only rolled his eyes, picking up another box and putting it into a corner with the others. "I'm not helping you unpack."

"I don't need your help unpacking, dick." Yoongi pouted, "I don't need your help packing either." He mumbled, Jimin raised an eyebrow as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi only smiled, "But please, continue."

Jimin sighed as he sat beside Yoongi, the younger of the two sitting up. "Do you know what it was about?" Jimin asked, Yoongi shook his head with a pout. "Again, he just...left." Jimin groaned as he put his head in his hands.

Yoongi just sat there with a confused look on his face, he was wondering why Jimin was five seconds away from having a mental breakdown when this was his boyfriend they were talking about.

"Are you—"

"Your boyfriend is confusing as hell," Jimin complained, finally bringing his head up, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he laid back down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling with a pout. "I can't be mad at him..."

"Why not?"

"I've confused him millions of times, I guess I can be confused every once in awhile." Jimin only sighed as he stood and stretched, giving Yoongi a small smile as he went towards his bedroom door. "Well, I can't help you, this is a couple's problem and I'm not part of this couple, so let me know when you fix it."

"Where the hell are you going?"

"Joon called and asked if I wanted to see if Tae and Gguk could eat twenty jalapeño peppers in thirty seconds. And who could say no to that?" Jimin said, Yoongi rolled his eyes and waved him off as he looked at the boxes in his room.

He was currently getting ready to move into Taehyungs old one room house and Taehyung would move in to his room. The plan was to get everyone and their soulmates together. So once Hoseok moves into the house with Yoongi, Jin can move in with Namjoon, and Taehyung can move in with Jungkook and Jimin. It was very complicated, but it should work.

"Yoongi, you have a guest!" Jimin yelled, and then he heard a door slam, Yoongi sighed as he stood to see who this 'guest' was. He peaked outside of his room to see Hoseok standing nervously at the door, he gave him a small smile.

"Why are you standing there as if you don't know where my room is?" He smiled, Hoseok snapped his head to him, his eyes wide as if he were a dear in headlights. "Right, well uh...I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Something that I should be mad about but I'm going to stay calm about?" Hoseok asked as if it was more of a question than an answer. Yoongi gave him a weird look but nodded as Hoseok followed him into his bedroom. "You've already started packing?"

"Yeah, What? You haven't?"

"Too much on my mind, I guess," Hoseok sighed, sitting on his bed, he was extremely serious about this and Yoongi wondered what the hell he was about to ask, and why he was so serious about it.

"I just..." Hoseok started, looking a little bit to the right of Yoongi while he was trying to find the words to say. "I don't know what to say really," he sighed, shaking his head as he ran a hand through his hair. "It's so fucking hard because I should know better than to believe this but it's right here,"