三八

Chapter 38: You're fucking crazy

~~~~~~~~

Namjoon sighed as he sat beside the bed Hoseok was in, the younger had already lost consciousness by the time help came, and he drove up to the hospital as fast as he could to see his friend.

He had called Jin, telling him that something was wrong and that he needed to come right away. Not telling him exactly what had happened to Hoseok. Or that Hoseok was even in the hospital.

"Hoseok...how did this happen?" Namjoon asked the younger, even though he knew he couldn't hear him. He decided to just leave the room for now, he had to see Jin and tell him why he's here.

And surprisingly enough, the moment he stepped out into the lobby, he was nearly knocked down by his boyfriend. "Holy shit, are you okay? What was injured? Do you still need help?" Jin asked, kissing Namjoon and then stopping to talk just to kiss him again.

"Jin, honey, calm down. Okay?"

"Calm down? You want me to calm down when you just called me telling me to get here as soon as possible and you want me to calm down?" Jin asked, Namjoon sighed as he grabbed him by his waists and pulled him closer. "Yes. That's exactly what I want. Listen...Hoseok was hit while he was in the studio..that's all he could tell me before he passed out. He's okay now, just unconscious. The doctor said he'll be better soon."

"Wait, while practicing or just out of nowhere?"

"Don't know."

"Shit, I should call Yoongi. Upset at him or not, he should be here for Hoseok." Jin said, already grabbing his phone, Namjoon grabbed his hand. "I tried calling him earlier, but it went straight to voicemail. I think his phone is dead. We can call him in the morning."

"You think he's at his house or Jimins?"

"Maybe. Call Jimin." Jin nodded as he grabbed his phone and called Jimi, hoping the smaller would pick up. "What?"

"Where are you?"

"On my way home? Why?" Jimin asked, Jin gave Namjoon a look and then sighed. "I..just go to Hoseok and Yoongis house...see if he's there."

"Just got back, I went over to talk to him but there was no one there." Jimin muttered, "I called Kookie to see if he was there but he told me he hasn't seen him." He explained, Jin pouted as he looked at Namjoon.

"Well...maybe he's with someone right now." Namjoon said, "This late? It's almost eleven thirty. He would be home and in bed scrolling through Twitter by now. Not out and about."

"And the only person I could even assume he's with is Shiyuk. They've gotten close since the whole fight." Jimin suggested, Jin but his lip as he thought about it. "Does anyone other than Yoongi have Shiyuks number?"

"Doubt it." Namjoon muttered. Jin sighed, "Okay well, Jimin. Once you get him let Tae and Gguk know that Hoseok's in the hospital. He was hit in the dance studio but he's fine now."

"Shit. Do you want us to come over there?"

"Only if you want to, but the doctor said he's pretty sure he'll wake up in the morning as if he were just sleeping the whole time. So Joon and I were planning on going home in a few." Jin said, Namjoon made a face. "We were?"

"Shh."

"Okay. We'll be up there tomorrow then. Bye Hyung. And let me know if you see Yoongi."

"Same to you. Bye."

——————

"I'm sorry. Can you fucking repeat that?"

"I said. I've gotten a new guy to do our dirty work." Blair smiled, Yuseon scoffed, "Blair, you just had a miscarriage. You should be in bed resting. Not worrying about doing any fucking dirty work!"

"Do you want the little brat or not!" Blair yelled, carefully sitting on the bed and sighing. "What?"

"There's this...guy who really likes Yoongi, but he turned him down a couple days ago. I watched the whole thing happen and let me tell ya. He was pissed that Yoongi still didn't want him even though he and Hoseok have—I guess you could say— temporarily broke things off. So, I asked him if he wanted to see him again. And he said sure. I even gave him the details and he still agreed. He's about as crazy as we are." Blair explained, a small smirk on her face as she spoke. Yuseon looked at her.

"What do you plan on doing?"

"Only thing I can do while still in bed. Kidnap him."

"I'm sorry. What?"

"Yuseon. Honey. It's not going to be a piece of cake getting him back. I've told you already. And plus. I asked you before if you just wanted to kidnap him, fly to America, and call it a day. But you said that was going to far—" Blair said, Yuseon cut her off. "And that is going too far, Blair! You're literally committing a crime!"

"So? You're getting him back."

"I wanted to get him while he was heart broken. Not while he's tied to a fucking chair and forced to look at me! This is beyond fucking crazy!" Yuseon yelled, Blair groaned as she looked at him, anger clear in her eyes. "You said you'd do anything to get him back! I've gotten men on your side and to work for you just for you to back out now?! No, you're in this til the end. There's no fucking turning back."

"What did you do?" Yuseon growled, "What did you do?!" He then yelled, Blair flinched a bit but she still stood strong. "I got one of my men to follow Hoseok to the studio and act like he's dancing. He then hid when class was over because we got information from that other guy that the brat was going to go get his friends hoodie back."

"Then they had an argument. After the argument they had agreed to get their tattoos removed and the brat left the studio. The moment he walked out, the guy that tried to kiss the brat ran up and grabbed him, and my guy knocked Hoseok out. So now, I have...what's his name? Yoongi? And the hospital has Hoseok. You'll get your man, and I'll get mine. Deal?"

"You're fucking crazy."

"And you are too, Yuseon. You agreed, you aid you would do anything to get him back and you meant it." Blair said, a creepy smile on he face as she stood. "No, I meant making them break up and leave eachother for good. Not this. Not this shit. Not fucking kidnapping someone."

Blair only glared at him. They had a deal, they both agreed that they'd do whatever it takes to get them back. They had a deal. "Where are you keeping him?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Blair, where are you keeping him?!"

"Get the hell out, Yuseon!"

"BL-"

"GET OUT!" Blair yelled, Yuseon shook his head as he left the room, making sure to slam the door behind him. Blair growled as she grabbed her phone clicked on one of her men's contact.

"I want you to start."

"But ma'am, aren't we supposed to wait for Yuseon—"

"I want you to tell him to start. Yuseon won't be showing up."

"Yes ma'am"

: D