二十

Chapter 20: HOSEOK DID YOU KILL HIM?

_________

Hoseok groaned as he sat down in the dance studio, after the crazy day he had, he couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi, the younger wouldn't speak to him and even today when he saw him in in the building, he didn't say anything to him. Stubborn boy.

He told his friends about what happened and afterwards, Hoseok was smart enough to delete the number though, so that something left or his wouldn't happened again. But he still felt so bad, he's had many friends tell him he's scary when angry, and that he can't control his anger when upset. So he knew it was possible he could've hurt Yoongi more than he did, and he didn't know how to handle that.

He wasn't paying much attention when he heard the door open and close and someone sit beside him with a sigh. "You seem stressed," Blair mumbled as she looked at the older male. "I am." Hoseok sighed looking at the girl and then at the ground.

"Relationship issues?"

"How did you know?"

"I saw the look on your face when your little boyfriend ignored you, what happened?" Blair asked, trying to keep a smirk from playing at her lips. "Some weird shit has been happening to us, Yoongis been hacked, watched, and now something happened to me that made me think he was cheating on me, it's a mess,"

Blair hummed as she looked away from Hoseok. "What happened when you though he was cheating on you? Was he?" Hoseok shook his head even though Blair wasn't looking at him. "Nah, but he won't talk to me because I kinda...put my hands on him, it's not like I hit him or anything. I just grabbed him a little too rough." Hoseok explained.

Blair once again hummed as she smirked to herself and then looked at Hoseok, "Sounds bad," she sighed, "I hope everything works out for the two of you," Hoseok nodded with a small smile. "Thank you, you know, you remind me of someone I know, she's an amazing listener, kinda like you." Hoseok said, Blair smiled.

And then Mayla and Minji walked in. "I told you, Minji! I didn't take your fucking milk!" Mayla yelled, Minji groaned as he threw his bag down in the room, Hosoek sighing. "I know you drank it, May! You have a milk mustache!"

"I'm lactose intolerant!" Mayla yelled, spitting out her tongue and then wiping her mouth. "Oh yeah right! I've known you for years! You're not lactose intolerant!" Minji yelled, Mayla rolled her eyes, "You're a fake best friend, that's why!"

"Guys! It's just milk!" Hoseok finally yelled, both Mayla and Minji stopped yelling to look at Hoseok. "Hey Hoseok, Blair, I didn't see you there!" Minji smiled, lightly pushing Mayla with gritted teeth, Mayla Doing the same back.

"Hey, how are you and Yoongi? Aka my parents?" Mayla asked, Hoseok sighed and looked away from the two, Blair kept her mouth shut but rolled her eyes. "Oh no, I know that look from anywhere," Minji whispered.

"What? What does the look mean?" Mayla asked, Minji sighed as he turned to his shorter bestfriend. "He sighed and avoided eye contact, that means two things. One being he killed him and he needs help hiding the body, two being he killed him and the police are on their way right now."

"Why are both about him killing Yoongi?!" Mayla asked, Minji shook his head as he glanced at Hoseok, who was giving the two a weird look as they talked. "Just trust me," Minji whispered, Mayla slightly pouted as she glanced at Hoseok's tattoo. The tattoo was showing quite a lot of sunlight and very little clouds, no raindrops, a bad sign for his soulmate, who is a Pluviophile.

"Oh my god- HOSEOK DID YOU KILL HIM?!" Mayla suddenly yelled, Blair smirked and rolled her eyes. Hoseok snapped his head towards the two and shook his head with wide eyed. "No, I didn't kill my boyfriend!" He started, missing the way Blair scoffed. "We had an argument! That's all!"

"Oh thank god," Mayla sighed, then hitting Minji with a small frown. "Look at you! Dumbass! I knew he didn't kill my mother!"

"Excuse me?" Hoseok asked, Mayla smiled as she turned to him. "I told you, the two of you are my parents, and I've already concluded, Yoongi is the mother, you are the father," Mayla explained with a proud smile, Minji face palmed and then dragged his friend to a random place in the room just as some people started to really walk in.

"Guess we should get started then," Hoseok mumbled, Blair nodded as she walked over to Yuseon, who just entered the room. "Hey,"

"Hey, listen, so far, they've already gotten in an argument because of those messages you sent." Blair mumbled low while standing next to Yuseon, who nodded along with her. "Do you still have the pictures?"

"Yeah,"

"Good, use them when I say, send them to Hoseok through an untraceable phone, just Incase. And then, I have a plan up my sleeve that will definitely split them up." Blair smiled at the taller male as everyone was starting to stretch.

"How's that baby?"

"Ugh, annoying as hell, I can't wait till I can get rid of her,"

"Put her up for adoption?" Yuseon asked, still talking to Blair as they sat down to stretch as everyone else. "Nope. I have a better idea,"

"And That is?"

"Wait for the surprise, Yuseon, just wait."

"You are full of surprises."

I know you guys hate Blair but y'all are going to be ready for murder because whew, things are going to get hella serious in the next chapters.

💜🤗