五七

(Ignore any mistakes😔)

Chapter 57: Safety

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was already near the bedroom door when he heard the shot go off, he expected Steph to miss since she was so hysterical, she was shaking and getting angrier by the second.

And she did miss.

At least, she missed who she was planning on shooting.

Both she and Yoongi gasped when they saw Hoseok's eyes widen as he held his stomach. At first, Yoongi thought he had jumped in front of him, but he didn't move an inch. Steph was so busy yelling, she didn't pay attention to the fact that she was pointing her gun at Hoseok instead of Yoongi.

"Shit, I thought— the safety-" she muttered, shaking as she looked at the gun, she wasn't thinking when she dropped it on the ground, quickly leaving the scene before anything else could happen.

Hoseok wobbled a little as he held on to the wall, he turned to Yoongi, who was already running to his side. "Hoseok." Yoongi muttered, softly grabbing the older, "I need to sit down."

"Sit down?! Hoseok you need to go to a hospital!" Yoongi yelled, Hoseok nodded and with a wave of his hand, sat on the floor. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he ran to grab something to stop the bleeding, he also grabbed his phone to call for help.

He applied pressure to the wound, hoping that would stop the bleeding as Hoseok laid his head on his lap, looking at the ceiling as he tried to focus on his breathing.

Yoongi tried his best not to pay attention to the pain coming from his wrist as he started to cry, he brought up a bloody hand to wipe his face, but that only made things worse.

"Stop crying, I'm fine," Hoseok muttered, grabbing one of his fiancés hands and gripping it tight. "Don't fucking say that, you have a fucking bullet inside of you right now."

"As long as you're not hurt."

"Oh fuck that, Hoseok! No one should get hurt!" Yoongi yelled, he didn't want to be angry at him, but he didn't know what else to do, of course crying wouldn't fixing anything, but neither would yelling at Hoseok for something that wasn't even his fault.

"Well, you have to be strong for Mia, she already lost her mom—"

"Don't fucking talk like that, you're not going to die because of that bitch, now stop talking." Yoongi said, tears still falling from his eyes, but he wasn't sobbing yet.

"You never know, Yoongi—"

"Stop, Hoseok!" Yoongi yelled, gripping Hoseok's hand so hard it hurt. "After all the shit we've been through, now would be a good fucking time to quit! You aren't dying and if you do, I'll hit you so hard you come back to life!" He yelled, Hoseok rolling his eyes with a chuckle.

"I'd love to see that happen."

"Shut up." Yoongi muttered, he wanted to cry harder when he noticed how Hoseok was turning pale, but instead he jumped when he heard a door open, he turned to see Mia coming out of the bedroom, her eyes wide as she looked at the two on the floor.

"Appa?" She whispered, Yoongi eyes widened as he finally started to sob. "Mia, go back," he said, the girl only getting closer. "No, no, no, baby, go back in there, please,"

"Is Appa okay?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes, Yoongi couldn't speak any more, so he  just shook his head as he tried to make gestures for her to go back in the bedroom.