三九

Chapter 39: We Love Eachother

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi groaned as he finally woke up, his head was pounding against his skull and his eyes could barely stay open. He wanted to move, maybe turn over in his bed and silently scream into his pillow from all of this pain. But then he realized, he was sitting in a chair.

A chair that he couldn't get out of because of the restraints on his arms and his legs, not tied to the chair, but tied together. "Wha-What the hell?" He muttered, his head only starting to pound harder against his skull.

He somehow just now realized that fact that he was blindfolded, explaining the reason why every time he tried to open his eyes in the slightest, it was pitch black. He couldn't move and he honestly didn't know if he should, maybe this was just a really realistic nightmare and he'll wake up from it anytime soon.

He was ready to just close his eyes and relax and wait for the moment to wake up, but before he could, he heard a really squeak door open. Which was just adding to the creepiness he's feeling right now. "Are you sure we should be doing this now."

"Hey man, orders are orders." He heard to voices say, he frowned as he started to hear footsteps getting closer. He wanted to say something. Anything. But words just got caught in his throat, he but his lip as he felt his hands being untied from the chair, and his legs being untied before he was forced to stand up and made to walk from room to room.

"This one's quiet." One guy to the left of him said, "Well, I wouldn't want to be buddy-buddy with some random men walking me around while blindfolded, either." A guy to the right of him said, they were silent the rest of the way.

Eventually, they entered the final room and grabbed his wrists, tying them together and then paused. "Do we do the legs too?"

"I don't fucking know, I've never done this before."

Yoongi scoffed at that, "Seriously?" He asked, though it was drowned out by the two men arguing back and forth. "You know what! Give me the rope," one of them said, he then harshly grabbed Yoongi and pulled him on the ground, tying his legs together by the ankle.

"There. Simple. Now...let's go?"

"Aren't we supposed to take off the blindfold?"

"Nah, let him take care of it," they said, their voices slowly fading until a heavy door was opened and shut.

"This can't be happening." Yoongi mumbled to himself, pulling his wrists apart to see if these horribly trained men actually tied him good enough. And sadly, they did, there's no way he's getting out of these.

———

"Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok muttered, his eyes closed because of his deadly migraine. Namjoon sighed as he looked at Jimin, who was texting Yoongi with a small pout. "We don't know, we've been trying to get to him since last night...but he hasn't answered."

"We just think he's being stubborn after your fight, not answering the phone and all of that, he's just at Shiyuks house. He should be fine." Jungkook explained, Hoseok sighed as he bit his lip, he's been thinking about his boyfriend ever since he woke up this morning, wondering if he'd come and see him or if he would at east call after hearing the news.

"He's fine, Hoseok."

"Are you sure? You can't say something like that and still be sure." Hoseok said, finally opening his teary eyes and looking at the older. Namjoon was about to answer but Taehyung interrupted them by coming in the room. "Shiyuks here."