四九

Chapter 49: Blair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She was Shiyuk's partner, and my roommate."

"I'm sorry, what?" Yoongi asked, "The same bitch that got Hoseok to cheat was the same bitch that got me kidnapped?" he asked, Hoseok also growing angry, "So why are you apologizing?" Jin asked, Yuseon sighed as he avoided eye contact with the group.

"You guys remember everything that happened to Yoongi and Hoseok at the beginning of their relationship? Like the poison, the messages, the pictures...just everything up until Shiyuk kidnapped you?"

"Yeah?"

"I helped Blair in planning it," he confessed, it was silent for what felt like forever, the air felt heavy and Yuseon was afraid he was going to be jumped by the seven men in front of him. "I can't believe you would do something so fucking dumb!" Yoongi yelled, of course he took it harder than anyone else, he was targeted from the beginning, and to find out his ex out of all people was part of it, that just made him angrier.

"I regret it all, trust me," Yuseon said, Jimin sighed, trying to keep from choking the man in front of him. "Everything was all Blair's idea, from the very beginning. I just helped her carry them out."

"And you think that makes things any better?" Hoseok asked, Yuseon shook his head, "Of course not, Blair's twisted and evil, after I found out she ordered someone to take Yoongi, I no longer wanted part in what she was doing. When that happened, I left and I haven't seen her since."

"Do you have a clue where she is?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, I want to choke the bitch out," he muttered, Hoseok lightly hitting him and pointing to Mia. "No, she's supposed to be resting since her miscarriage-"

"Miscarriage?" Hoseok asked, Yuseon nodded and the younger let out a sigh or relief, turns out, he won't have another child to worry about. Yoongi also felt relieved, it's terrible to say, but he was so happy she had a miscarriage. 

"Do you know her reason for doing all of this to them?" Taehyung asked, Yuseon nodded, "Yeah, she wanted to separate you two, she wanted to get Hoseok and at the time, I wanted Yoongi."

"Ew." Jungkook muttered, Yoongi agreeing with the younger. "So everything you guys did to us was to end our relationship." Yoongi concluded, rolling his eyes at how stupid that plan was.

"Wait, I didn't know Blair until I met her at the studio, and that was after Yoongi and I got together and after he was poisoned. So how would that plan....work?" Hoseok asked, Yuseon hummed as he thought about it, but shrugged.

"I dunno, I met her a little before the poisoning but I only really helped out after we met at the studio." He said, Jin whined he slid in his seat, leaning against Namjoon. "Too many things that are being left unknown. I don't like it."

"So this Blair girl went through so much trouble to keep you two away from eachother...and in the end, she's lost two of the men she hired to do it for her, and she's on the run from not only us, but now the cops as well. I'd say she's a fucking idiot." Jimin said with a small smile, Taehyung nodding in agreement.

"If I find out some more things, I'll tell you guys, the last thing I need is for her to get away with something like kidnapping someone again." Yuseon said, Yoongi nodded but then scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"I can't believe after how much I thought I hated you I'm actually doing this, but," he said, standing and walking over to Yuseon, leaning down to pull him into a hug. "Thank you, for everything you've doing to help us. Asshole." He muttered, Yuseon smiled as he hugged him tight before letting go, "Alright, now you bastards go home and let us know if anything happens."

"Ew, it's not like you two can do anything home  alone anyways. You have a child now." Jungkook smirked, pulling on Taehyung to get him to stand up, the older whining, saying he wanted to sleep on the couch.

"That's not why I want you to leave, I just don't fucking like you," Yoongi smiled, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin gasping, "Yoongi, there is a child," Hoseok said, covering Mia's ears, though she seemed to be too focused on playing with her fathers fingers and rings.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as his friends left his house, nearly hitting Namjoon with the door on his way out. "I'm too tired to be worrying about Blair." He muttered, but if she had the ability to poison him and get someone to kidnap him, then there's no telling what she'd do by herself.

"Hmm? But if I recall, didn't you want to me worry about it?" Hoseok asked, a small smirked on his face, Mia looked up at Yoongi with a smile, "Appie!" She said, extending her arms towards him.

Yoongi smiled as he took her from Hoseok, kissing her nose as he held her. "Well, now we have Mia, and she's our first priority. We have to worry about it if we want to keep her safe." He said, Hoseok nodded as he stood, wrapping his arms around Yoongis waists as he laid a kiss on the nape of his neck. "And I have to worry about keeping you safe."

"Then I'll just worry about keeping you safe." Yoongi said, pulling away from the older, walking into the bedroom, "Come on, I'm putting Mia to bed," he said, Hoseok groaned but nodded, following him with a small smile.

It had been awhile since the three had gone to bed, Yoongi was still up, but just barely, every few seconds, his eyes would fall closed just for him to crack them open again. Hoseok in the other hand, was wide awake, still on his phone with the brightness all the way down. Though, it was still a bit too light.

"Hobi, are you going to sleep any time soon?" Yoongi asked, rolling over to look at the older, Hoseok nodded but kept his eyes on his screen. "Mmm, keep doing this every night and you'll need some glasses." Yoongi mumbled with a lazy smile, Hoseok also smiled as he leaned over to kiss Yoongi on the forehead. "Go to sleep, I'll be fine."

"I was gunna do that anyway." Yoongi said, rolling back over to his side and getting comfortable. Mia suddenly woke up, crawling over to Yoongi and laying on his chest, getting comfortable and falling asleep like that. Hoseok cooed at the sight before he turned back to his screen, pouting as he typed something into the search engine.

Beautiful Engagement Rings

~~~~~~~~~~

I really need to stop writing at 2am, it makes me think my writing is bad but rereading it around 3pm, it's totally fine.

~Markie