四七

Chapter 47: Steph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok sat beside Yoongi in the hospital, the smaller was currently asleep after having his wounds and bruised looked at and fixed up. He couldn't help but stare at him, even with all of those terrible bruises and cuts, he was still so beautiful.

"Keep staring and you'll burn holes in his skull." Jimin smiled, walking into the room with Jungkook behind him, holding Mia. "Yuseon will be fine, the knife only sliced a bit of his jugular, Jackson handed Mia to me in his room." he explained, thought Hoseok still couldn't bring himself to look at the girl.

"He told me that Yuseon gave her to him in case he dies while rescuing Yoongi." he continued, Mia mumbling the word 'nose' multiple times while hitting Jungkook on his nose. "What're you gunna do Hoseok?" he asked, Hoseok finally looking up at the two.

"She's your girl, right?"

"Yeah, but I just don't understand how...she's here." Hoseok said, Mia had finally stopped abusing Jungkook and looked at Hoseok, beautiful bright eyes staring at him. Jungkook smiled as he handed her to him, happy he can get away from all of her hitting.

"What happened? She was clearly born before you and Yoongi got together." Jimin said, Hoseok sighed as he looked at his daughter, "She was supposed to be born while I was in highschool."

"Supposed to be?" Jungkook asked, Hoseok shook his head, "Can't we talk about this later? I don't...I need to talk about this with Yoongi first." he said, Jimin and Jungkook shared worried looks. "Fine, the doctor said he can go home at any time. So let us know when he's ready." Jimin said, leaving the room, Jungkook shutting the door behind them.

"Pretty..." Mia said, looking at Hoseok's necklace, reaching to tug on it. Even though she's three-four years old, it seems she doesn't know many words, Yuseon and Blair didn't pay much attention to her. "Hoseokie..." he turned to look at Yoongi, the smaller giving him a confused look as he looked at Mia.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling better...but who.." Yoongi started, Hoseok sighed, "We'll talk at home, don't get mad, but she's my daughter." he said, he really hoped Yoongi wouldn't lash out at him for this one. "I'm not mad, just confused."

"Good, I promise I'll explain." Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi on his forehead, but he jumped and nearly dropped Mia when someone burst through the door. "Is he here!?"

"Mayla! You can't do things like that!" Minji yelled, both Yoongi and Hoseok rolled their eyes. "Ah-ha! He is in here! Yoongi, are you okay?" Mayla said, already examining Yoongi's face, Minji sighed as he sat beside Hoseok. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." Hoseok smiled, Mia lightly tugging at his clothes. "Who did this to him- you have a baby!" Mayla running over to Mia, Yoongi giggled as he sat up, it no longer hurt to move, at least not too much.

"Sorry guys, but we've got to go, me, Yoongi, and our friends need to talk." Hoseok said, Mayla pouted, Minji nodding as he stood. "That's fine, we only came here to see how Yoongi was doing, we saw you two enter last night, but it looked like an emergency and didn't want to bother you." Minji explained, Mayla nodded as she went in her bag and pulled out some chocolates, "Get better soon, Yoongi!" she said, Yoongi thanked her as she pulled him into a hug, she did the same for Hoseok.

She waved at the two as she left the room, Minji smiled as he also hugged the two. "No practice tomorrow." Hoseok smiled, Minji nodded as he left the room. "Yes sir!" Yoongi giggled as Hoseok rolled his eyes. "They really are like our kids." he said, carefully moving to stand in front of Hoseok.

He stood on his tip toes to pull Hoseok into a kiss, the older using his arm to hold him up, the other holding Mia. Yoongi pulled away and laid his head on his shoulder, a small smile on his face. "I love you."

Hoseok smiled as he kissed the top of his head, "I love you too-"

"If you two are done being sappy mother fuckers, then can we go?!" Jin yelled, coming into the room, Taehyung also popping his head in, "Yeah, please- oh you have baby-" he cooed, the two were grabbed by the collar by Namjoon and Jimin. "You two are embarrassing,"

"Take you time!" Jimin smiled pulling Taehyung away from the door, Namjoon doing the same with Jin. "We should probably get going," Hoseok smiled, Yoongi nodded as he laid a kiss on his boyfriends lips.

>><<>><<

"Alright, Hoseok, explain." Jimin said, Hoseok sighed, everyone gathered in the living room to talk about Mia, and how she was connected to Hoseok. Yoongi sat close to Hoseok, he was also curious, but he was too busy playing with Mia to notice how distraught Hoseok was until he looked up at him.

"Hobi?"

"So...I met this girl in highschool after I broke up with Stephanie, her name was Blair, and she was Steph's younger sister." Hoseok started, it was silent as he spoke, no one said anything, not even Mia, who was just blabbering and saying so much a minute ago.

"We were dating for a couple weeks and she got pregnant, Steph got mad and told her parents, not like they wouldn't have found out after a month, but she lied and said Blair didn't know who the father was, because she was sleeping with different guys. But she did know, I was the only person she was with." He explained, Yoongi scoffing at the mention of Stephanie.

"Her parents kept her home until she had the baby, during that time, Steph kept trying to get back with me, but I didn't want her, I was going to take care of Blair and our baby. Then she started thinking that I was cheating on her, even though we weren't together anymore. She was kinda crazy."

"Then Blair texted me and told me that after her appointment she found out the baby would be a girl, and we decided on the name Mia." Hoseok said, he was going to continue but then let out a shaky breath, Yoongi patted his arm, he was obviously worried about the older.

"But then once day Stephanie came up to me and told me that both Blair and our baby died because of some complications. I went to the funeral, but I couldn't handle staying there, so I left before it was over...I assumed her and Mia were buried together. So I didn't ask any questions and left."

"Then Steph still tried to get back with me and I just, she was fucking crazy, in the end, she and her parents moved really far away from here, I think even over seas." Hoseok said, he then looked at Mia, tears coming to his eyes, "So I still can't understand how she's here."

"Hobi..." Yoongi whispered, reaching to wipe his tears away, Namjoon frowned as he thought of everything, "You're saying her mom is dead but Mia is here but she's supposed to be dead?" he asked, Hoseok nodded, "Alright, I'm thinking Steph just hated the fact that you were dating her sister so much that she just lied about her child's death, to get you to forget about her completely."

"Wait. Who was taking care of her?" Taehyung asked, "Another Blair I know and Yuseon," Hoseok said, Jungkook pouted, "You think they adopted her?" Hoseok shrugged, "I don't know, but it seems Blair had her before she met Yuseon, because she told him that Mia was our child."

"But that's a lie."

"It's a lie." Hoseok said, Yoongi sighed as he kissed Hosoek on his cheek. "It's okay, Hobi, we can take care of her, okay? And while we do that, we'll try and figure out what happened, okay?"

"Okay."