五二

Chapter 52: Maybe I'm Not Ready

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y'all I literally forgot how to write smut. Like my mind went blank the moment I started this chapter. So plz don't make fun of me 😭😭😭💜💜)

Yoongi had trouble unlocking the door while Hoseok's lips were attached to his neck, but he was able to. The moment they entered the house, Hoseok grabbed Yoongi by the waists and picked up him, locking the door behind him as he took him to the bedroom, carefully placing him on the bed.

"Wow, very gentle," Yoongi mumbled, kicking off his shoes, Hoseok shrugged as he pulled off his shirt. "Can't hurt my kitten," he mumbled, his lips going back to Yoongi's neck, leaving small hickeys on the pale skin. "God, I haven't heard that nickname in awhile."

Hoseok continued to kiss over Yoongis body, finally coming back up to kiss him on his lips, Yoongi instantly wrapped his arms around the older, pulling him closer than before. While his lips were still on Yoongis, Hoseok ran his hands under his shirt, running his fingers over his nipples and back to his sides.

"Hoseokie, hurry up," Yoongi whined, watching as Hoseok took of his pants and then Yoongis. "Patience, this is a special night," Hoseok said with a smile, kissing Yoongi on his forehead before he pressed a finger against his entrance, not yet pushing in.

"Shit, Hoseok, I'm not gunna break," Yoongi mumbled under his breath as the taller opened the drawer to grab some lube. "Could you please, for the love of God, Wait?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi smiled, pulling him forward to capture his lips once again, "Nah."

"Of course," Hoseok sighed, kissing the smaller as he put lube on his fingers, pushing the first two into Yoongi, the smaller sharply inhaling before sighing. Hoseok set a good rhythm of pushing his fingers in and out of the smaller, stretching him out since it has been awhile.

While doing so, he left kisses on Yoongis neck, the smaller moaning from both the kisses and the fingers inside of him. "I'm good, Hoseok," he whispered, the older nodded as he pulled his fingers out and got ready to push in, but he looked at Yoongi once again to see if he was really okay. "Go, Hoseok,"

"Alright, Alright," Hoseok mumbled, finally pushing into the smaller, slowly thrusting into him until he bottomed out. Yoongi sighed as he gripped the sheets. "Okay, maybe I'm not ready," he muttered with a small chuckle, Hoseok rolling his eyes as he gripped his waists, waiting for the actual and positive say that he can go.

Yoongi wiggles on the bed a bit, ignoring the look Hoseok have him and then finally nodded, "Move,"

"Are you sure?"

"Move, Hobi," Yoongi groaned, Hoseok nodded as he chuckled, setting a slower pace than usual as he thrusted into him, Yoongi letting out small moans nonetheless.

Hoseok leaned forward while still thrusting into the smaller, he leaned on his elbows while Yoongi's hands found their way to his back, hugging him closer and closer with every second that went by.

"Faster," Yoongi whined, they knew this slow pace wouldn't be enough to satisfy them completely, but it was nice while it lasted. Hoseok nodded as he pulled himself back up, grabbing Yoongis waists and stopping for a second to readjust.

He then, without warning, slammed back into Yoongi, not even giving him time to adjust to this sudden change. The smaller of the two shutting his eyes tight as he moaned, "S-shit," Yoongi muttered, gasping as Hoseok hit his prostate.

"Th-there, Hoseok, fuck," He moaned, his hands scratching at the olders back, Hoseok nodded as he continued to slam into the smaller, grabbing one of his hands and intertwining them, Yoongis ring shining bright in the dimly lit room, the light from the moon hitting the jewelry. 

Hoseok moaned as he used his other hand to cup Yoongis face, using his thumb to swipe at his bottom lip before he kissed him. "I love you," He whispered, Yoongi whined as they shared another kiss, the moment they parted, the whine turned into a moan.

"Mm, I love you, too," he said, Hoseok smiled as he put their foreheads together, Yoongi gasping as he seemed to pick up the pace, thrusting harder into the smaller. "I'm gunna—"

"Me too," he said, a few thrusts after and Yoongi came with a moan, Hoseok following a few after him.

Hoseok pulled out with a sigh, almost collapsing onto Yoongi before he decided to just flip over beside him. "We have to clean up before tomorrow." Yoongi muttered, trying to calm down after his high.

"God, I'm tired, you don't know how long I've been planning this," Hoseok mumbled, somehow bringing himself to get up and carry Yoongi into the bathroom, the two showering together and changing the sheets and putting some new on.

Almost immediately after, the two climes into bed, Yoongi laying on Hoseok's chest. He was looking at the ring on his finger, admiring it in the dark room. "It's beautiful," he whispered.

"You're beautiful," Hoseok stated, staring at nothing, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he felt his cheeks heating up. "The compliment wasn't needed,"

"Mmm, yes it was,"

"Whatever," Yoongi mumbled, kissing Hoseok on his cheek before getting comfortable beside him. "Now, hurry up and go to sleep. There's no telling what Jin might've taught our daughter in just one night."

"That's true, good night."

"G'night."

—————

I wrote this at 3am and I'm ready to throw myself.

I really need to get an update schedule working, but I'm still getting projects and shit done for school. Give me another week guys. And I'll be good :)))) hopefully :000000

Okay, I'm done.

~Markie.