四八

(I was supposed to update a whole ass hour ago djsjdnsksk)

Chapter 48: For Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so tired!" Jungkook whined as he and Jimin entered the hospital, they were going to visit Yuseon today, to see if he was feeling any better. "You should've slept with Taehyung last night. I told you, if you sleep in my bed I'm going to take up most of the space. You know this." Jimin said, smiling as they went on the elevator to go up to the third floor.

"But I love you~" Jungkook said, kissing Jimin on his cheek as the smaller rolled his eyes. The doors were about to close, but a woman held her hand out and sighed as she went in. She glanced at the couple before she grabbed her phone. "Why are we going to visit Yuseon again?"

"To see if he's feeling better after what happened that night, and if he is feeling better, we'll ask him about who Shiyuk was working with. I wanna kill that bastard too," Jimin said, Jungkook glanced at the woman and then back to Jimin. "Yah, don't say such things, that's taking it to the extreme." he whispered, Jimin sighed and nodded.

"Either way, I'm not gunna set around and let Yoongi get hurt over and over." Jimin said, getting impatient as a repeatedly pressed the button for the third floor. "And Hoseok," Jungkook said, Jimin rolled his eyes but nodded, "Yeah, I guess him too, we still need to talk about the cheating thing."

"Yah, let it go, Yoongi forgave him, you should do the same." he muttered, Jimin mocking him as they finally started to move up, this slow as elevator. "We would've gotten there by now if we just took the stairs." Jungkook chuckling as he wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waists. "What room are we going to?" he asked.

"Three dash five, if I'm not mistaken," Jimin said once the doors opened, the two leaving and making their way down the hall until they were met with the room they were looking for. The taller of the two knocking before entering.

"Oh, hey, are you guys here to take me home?" Yuseon asked, he wasn't in the hospital clothes, just casual clothes, there was an obvious scar on his neck, but he didn't seem bothered by it. He was much brighter today than when they first met him when he was dating Yoongi. "What?"

"The doctor said I was all good after a week, which is kind of a surprise, but I guess the cut wasn't that bad." Yuseon explained, the couple nodded as the older of the three stood and stretched. "Well, actually, we came here to talk about who was working with Shiyuk, you mentioned this person and said they were your roommate? That's how you found the notes." Jungkook said, Yuseon frowned and sighed as he looked away from the two.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Can't we...go somewhere else to talk about this? Like go to Yoongis house? I wanna tell the whole group myself." He muttered, Jimin gave him a look but nodded telling him to grab his things so they can leave.

————

"So, that bastard's hanging out with those fuckers now, huh?" Blair muttered, leaving the elevator after watching the couple leave and walk over to Yuseons room.

"That's probably how Shiyuk got caught, He was going around in my stuff and found out where we were keeping him. That fucker is gunna pay," she growled, leaving he hospital and going to her car.

She had come to the hospital looking for Yuseon, thinking he had gotten hurt while trying to get Yoongi. The woman at the front said that he was currently getting checked up and would be moved The a different room later, so she had waited and decided to just go look around for him or his things herself when she finally found out where he was staying thanks to that couple.

"I can't believe this, if Shiyuk was going to kill him, he should've finished the job."

—————-

"Appa!"

"Yes, sweetheart?" Hoseok asked, Mia jumping around on the bed, but stopped once she nearly tripped over her own feet. "Candy!" She yelled, Hoseok looked at her and hummed, a small smile on his face as he pretended to think.

"Mmm, I don't think so, candy's bad for you," he said, Mia pouted as she stood to jump around again. "Appie gets candy," she said, Hoseok nodded, "He does, but it's bad for him too," he said, "And don't jump around too much, you'll hurt yourself."

"Appie gets to jump." Mia said, Hoseok sighed as he looked at the girl. "Just how much has Appie been teaching you while I'm gone?"

"Enough for me to be her favorite," Yoongi smiled, coming into the room. Hoseok rolling his eyes at his boyfriend as Mia jumped when she saw him. "Appie, Appie! Candy!" She said, Yoongi hummed as he looked in his drawer, pulling out a lollipop. "How about this?"

Mia nodded as she carefully got off of the bed and watched as Yoongi unwrapped it and handed it to her, she grabbed it and walked out of the room. "Don't run with it!" Yoongi called after her, but it seemed like she didn't pay him any attention.

"The boys are coming over," Yoongi said, Hoseok pouted, "For?"

"Don't know, but it has something to do with Yuseon roommate, the person who was working with Shiyuk?" Hoseok groaned as he threw his head back on the pillow. "Can't we just stop talking about this? You're safe now, and I'm never letting you out of my sight."

"You let me out of your sight all the time, especially when you're at the studio. So don't be like that." Yoongi muttered, "And they didn't catch the person working with Shiyuk, they could be just as big or a bigger threat than we know. We have to do something about them too."

Hoseok was silent, when hey went after Shiyuk, he nearly killed Yuseon. There's no telling what this person could do to him, or anyone if they went after them. He looked up at Yoongi when he felt his hand on his. "You want to protect me, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Then let's do this, for me," He whispered, Hoseok nodded as they shared a kiss, he gripped Yoongis waists and pushed him down on the bed, deepening the already passionate kiss. Yoongis hands found their way to Hoseok's hair, running his fingers through the soft strands.

Hoseok was the first to pull away, his lips moving from Yoongis and on to his neck, leaving kisses on the pale skin. "H-Hoseok-"

"Appa! Door!" The two heard Mia yell from the living room, they pulled away with wide eyes, "Yeah, sweetheart! I'm coming!" Hoseok yelled back, the two separating with small smiles. "I almost forgot she was here," Yoongi muttered following his boyfriend out of the room.

"That was fast." Hoseok said, opening the door to reveal all of his friends, the group already coming in, but not paying any attention to the couple. Instead, they went straight to Mia, picking her up and cooing at how cute she looked. "Of course." Hoseok muttered, shutting the door as Yoongi snickered.

"Alright, lets talk." He said, taking Mia from Taehyung and sitting down, waiting for Yuseon to explain everything.

"Okay, I just want to let you guys know before I start, I never meant any serious harm to any of you," Yuseon said, Jin frowned, "What does that mean?"

"Hoseok? Yoongi? You guys are the only two who know Blair, right?"

"Yeah, you're friends with her,"

"She was Shiyuks partner, and my roommate."

———————

Jimin and Jungkook doesn't know who Blair is, so they freely talked about Yuseon in the elevator while she was there. 😔😔😔

Mia is cute. She makes me uwu 🥺

~Markie