六二

Chapter 62: The Power To Save

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi sighed as he sat at the reserved table at the restaurant Blair wanted to meet him at. He didnt want to go. He was afraid of what would happen if he complied and met her. He could die.

But he also didnt want anyone else to get hurt. So many people have gotten hurt and even died because of him. He had to stop this.

"So glad I pulled up to this place without having to worry about some cop cars. Im kinda on the run." Blair said, pulling her glasses off as she sat in front of Yoongi. "Wonder why." Yoongi muttered as he glared at the girl.

"What do you want?"

"Do need to rush."

"There's more than reason to rush, you're hurting everyone I love." Yoongi said, Blair rolled her eyes. "Love? So you even love Minji, huh?"

"Of course, he was like a brother to me." Yoongi said, Blair shot him a confused look. "Was?"

"He died of his injuries last night. You fucking bitch." Yoongi said, Mayla was devastated, she was crying all the way home and she couldnt even sleep that night. Yoongi knew he should've watched his words, there's no telling what she has up her sleeve. But he's so fucking angry. This was her fault. All of this is happening because of her.

"So sad." Blair muttered as she sat back in her seat. "What do you want?" Yoongi asked again, Blair sighed as she pulled a paper out of her bag. "I want you as far away from Hoseok as possible."

"Fuck off—"

"Shut up." Blair said, glaring at the male before she continued. "I know he'd rather not see my face when he wakes up...if he wakes up. Hoseoks dying and they're trying everything to make sure he lives."

"If You didnt know, Hanuel, the guy who paired you two together, is my father. He's also the man behind all the tattoo shit, like the science behind it." Blair said, rolling her eyes as she sat up in her seat. "We have the power to save Hoseok." She smiled.

Yoongi scoffed, there's no way in hell she knows how to save him, she's just bluffing, trying to get Yoongi to do what she says. Before he could call her out on her bullshit, Blair continued. "Hoseok could die in a matter of a week. A little more, a little less." Blair said, Yoongi nodded, he knew that, of course he did.

"I begged my father to make a mixture that would save him, instead of dying in a week, he'll be waking up in a week." Blair said, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah, fuck off. There's no way a person could instantly make another better."

"You only know as much as my father tells you, all he told you about was the tattoos and your emotions. But there are ways to completely revive someone."

"Spit it out. What're you trying to say?" Yoongi asked, he was getting antsy listening to her talk. "I wanna make a deal. See, the mixture I demanded to be made would revive Hoseok, but erase if not all, then some of his memory. So in return of saving Hoseok, you stay as far away from him as possible so I can have him. Got it?"

"Fuck you. You really think that shit's gunna work?"

"It's already been tested." Blair smirked, Yoongi glared at her. "And what about Mia?"

"Take her with you, I dont need her anymore. Are you going along with it or not?" Blair asked, she was getting impatient.

Yoongi turned away from her. If he didnt go along with the plan, there's a fifty fifty chance of Hoseok dying. But if things are the way she says. Hoseok would definitely live, but lose his memories of Yoongi. And Yoongi could always find him and connect with him later.

Of course he didn't want her to have Hoseok. But if he made this deal, Hoseok would live.

"Fuck. Fine, I'll do it." Yoongi sighed, Blair smiled as she pushed the paper towards Yoongi. "Move out of your friends house and stay at your old home. I'll give you a call once Hoseoks back, but any attempts to meet him after that are futile. I'll only tell you he's alive once he's out the hospital doors."

Yoongi scoffed, of course she'd be that petty. "After that, I'll take him back to your house. The moment I call you, you'll have twenty minutes to pack your shit and go here." She said, Yoongi looked at the paper and saw that there was an address, probably an apartment complex.

"You'll live there from then on out, or until you find another place —other than your friends— to stay at." Blair said, "You can keep you connections with your friends, but you cant, under any circumstances go and see Hoseok. There's a chance he'll remember things about the friends he had before he met you, but other than that. He wont even remember your name."

Yoongi sighed as he took all of this in. He hated this situation he got himself in. Giving Blair exactly what she wants. But there's a chance he would still see Hoseok in the grocery store, or maybe at the park. He could unintentionally see Hoseok. As long as there's that chance, he's willing to do this.

"Understand?"

"Yeah. I got it." Yoongi said, grabbing the paper and stuffing it in his pocket. "And don't tell your friends about this either. Make up any lie you want. Just don't discuss any of this plan."

"Yeah, I know, I'm not dumb." Yoongi muttered, suddenly standing, Blair pouted, "Oh, you're not gunna eat?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I'd rather die than have lunch with you."

————-

"Yoongi, goddamn what took you so long?" Jin asked, Mia running past him to get to Yoongi.

"I went out for lunch." Yoongi said, smiling as he picked up Mia, kissing her on her cheek as he walked into the bedroom. "Jin."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for everything but...I think Im gunna go back home." Yoongi muttered, God he hated this plan. Jin shot him a confused look. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I've been here long enough, and with Hoseok possibly coming back. I just think it'd be best to go home." Yoongi said, Jin bit his lip as he looked at the younger.

"Is something wrong?"

"Hmm? No." Yoongi said, he tried his best to look unbothered by this whole thing. "There's not much to pack so..I think I'll leave tonight." Yoongi said, Jin stared at him for a little longer before he nodded. "Alright, let me know if I can help."

"Yeah." Yoongi smiled as Jin closed the door. He groaned the moment he knew the older was out of sight. Mia looked at him as pulled the paper out if his pocket. "Should've asked for money, too. I know she's fucking rich." Yoongi muttered.

"Who?" Mia asked, Yoongi turned to her and shook his head. "I have some good news."

"What!" Mia said already excited as Yoongi took a seat beside her on the bed.

"We're going home."

—————

Wow, an update before two months??? Im getting my groove back 🕺
Thats a lie.
But I hope you guys liked this chapter

~ Markie ✨🥰