(Excuse any major mistakes 😊)

Chapter 10: Baby

_________

Jungkook was the first to burst through the doors. A scared look on his face as he ran up to the lady behind the desk. "Ma'am, what room is Min Yoongi in?"

"Are you family?" The lady asked, blowing a bubble with her gum and popping it. "No-"

"Can't let you in, sorry," she mumbled, going back to her phone. Jungkook frowned as he tried it again. "But its an emergency-"

"Family only, next?"

That's when Jin started to get irritated, he pushed Jungkook out of the way and slammed his hand on the counter, scaring the absolute shit out of the lady. "Listen bitch," he snapped, "I'm Kim fucking Seokjin."

"And?"

"And Min Yoongi has no Family here in seoul, we're the closest we'll ever get to Family, so I suggest you give us the room number or I'll tear those ninety-nice cent, cheap ass fake eyelashes right off of your fucking eyelids with your btichass." He said, the lady gasped and then quickly typed something in, she sighed as she gave the group the number and watched as they all sprinted towards the elevator.

"Are we gunna fit?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok shrugged, "Fuck it." He said, the five going into the elevator at the same time. "Maybe we should go one at a time?" Namjoon suggested everyone looked at each other and then nodded as they quickly went into the elevator one by one.

The five quickly made their way down the halls and into the room 3B. Jungkook quickly entered the room and ran to Yoongi and Jimin. The younger quickly bombarding the two with multiple questions. "Are you okay? When did this happen? Are you feeling better? Who did this? How-"

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled, gripping his shoulder and slapping him. "Get it together!" He yelled, shaking the younger, who pushed Jin away and crossed his arms over his chest. "Yoongi. Do you have any idea of who did this to you?" Jin asked, Yoongi looked at him and then shook is head. "No. I've always been on good terms with everyone." The smaller said, ending his sentence with a cough.

"What about you, Hoseok? Maybe they wanted to hurt you by hurting Yoongi." Jin said, Hoseok shook his head. "I don't think there's anyone who would want to come for me. Besides. Yoongi and I haven't even gotten that close yet." Hoseok said, Jin nodded as he sat in one of the chairs in the hospital room.

"I'm scared." Jimin said after a while. "If this person who did this can make Yoongi this sick, think about what else they could do," he mumbled, Jungkook gripped Taehyungs hand as he thought about the possibilities.

"That's true," Namjoon replied, "But if these two have no idea on who could've done this then that leads us no where," he said, Taehyung nodded. "I'd hate to say it, for Yoongi's sake, but...I think this is one of those situations where we're gunna have to wait it out."

Jimin instantly shook his head. "No. What if he dies?" Jin bit his lip as he continued to brush the hair away from Yoongis face. "I don't know. But I don't think this person wants to kill Yoongi. Just torture him."

"Either way!" Jimin said, Namjoon sighed as he patted Jimin on the back with a sad look. "There's not much we can do,"

"Bull shit!" Jungkook yelled, Taehyung shushed him. "I'll be fine guys," Yoongi suddenly said, everyone automatically shut their mouths and turned their attention to Yoongi. "Stop worrying about me so much. Your tiny brains will explode," he said with a small smile.