二五

Chapter 25: You're his boyfriend...right?

_________

It was the next day and Yoongi was trying his best to finish this project, his plan last night was to only drink enough to forget about any problems, but then the incident happened and he was too shaken up to even open on laptop. He just wanted to sleep.

Hoseok slept over that night too, he was very aware and serious but he was obviously drunk and Yoongi didn't want him on the road. So now, Hoseok was laying in his bed sleeping the day away, not like Yoongi cared, he also wanted to sleep in but he couldn't, not with everything on his mind.

That guy last night, he mentioned Yuseon and he told Yoongi to stop fighting it, as if the smaller knew what he was talking about. Yoongi didn't even know the male but he obviously knew he knew Yuseon.

Maybe Yuseon sent him but how would he have known Yoongi was there?

It doesn't matter anyway, Yuseon was always creepy when it came to finding people's locations. That's the one thing Yoongi hated about him the most, any time he wanted to go out and Yuseon has his suspicions, he would always find Yoongi and make up random lies to get him to come with him.

Yoongi was stupid years ago. He was gullible and he could fall for anything.

His thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok moving to the side and wrapping an arm around his waist, sighing as he kissed his hipbone. "Why are you up so early?" He mumbled, keeping his eyes closed but smiling. "It's almost twelve," Yoongi giggled, Hoseok whined as he grip on Yoongi tightened.

"I don't have to be at the studio until five," Hoseok sighed, Yoongi shook his head as he set his laptop on the bedside table. Sliding down so that he can fit in Hoseok's arms, the older humming happily as he kissed his cheeks. "At three, actually," Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok made a confused sound as he opened his eyes to look at him.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, like an hour ago, message on your phone said so." He said, Hoseok sat up completely and reached across Yoongi to grab his phone. He frowned as he stared at the message, it wasn't the company's usual number but it's was written the same way  any of their other messages are written. "What? Something wrong?" Yoongi asked, still laying in the bed with a small frown.

"I just— don't uh..don't remember this number.." Hoseok mumbled avoiding Yoongis eyes because he knew the smaller was going to worry, he was going to panic the same way Hoseok and the others do when the same thing happens to him. "Maybe they changed it or maybe it's a new guy, I shouldn't—"

He was about to continue, but the moment his eyes met Yoongis, he knew the younger was worrying by the look in his eyes and that's exactly why he avoided it. Yoongi was sitting up now, looking at Hoseok as a way to say I'm scared. And he had every right to be. After the crazy shit that's been happening to him. He has every right to be scared right now.

"You." Hoseok said, putting his phone down and nodding. "You shouldn't worry, okay? I'm just going to go there and ask my sister about it." He sighed , pulling Yoongi close and kissing his forehead. Yoongi nodded and then pulled back. "Wait, sister?"

"Yeah, my sister is literately the first person you see when you walk into the building." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi pouted as he looked at the older, "I saw some resemblance...I just never really thought about it."

"Makes no sense but okay, I should probably eat before I leave—" Hoseok started, going to stand up when Yoongi grabbed his arm. "You're leaving at three?"