{ 22 }

We all sat on the couch after dinner, sleepy.

Enzo nestled my head under his arm while Damon sat on my other side, Stefan at my feet and Jer beside him.

"Let's watch some home videos." Caroline smiled, pulling a few off the shelves.

"Oh no." I shook my head.

These were tapes Caroline made when she got bored or was feeling sentimental.

"Oh, I don't think I've seen this one." I smiled.

It was when Stefan and I were together.

You saw a napping me on the couch. There was a piece of paper on my chest. Suddenly, I woke up.

I read the paper.

It was the day Stefan left for a week out of the blue, homecoming week.

You could literally see me crumple into tears. Why did Caroline tape this?

This was getting awkward.

She looked at me. "I set the camera down on the table. I thought I turned it off. I'm so sorry, L. We should turn it off."

"No." I put my hand up. "I wanna see what happens."

Damon came into the room, tux on, smile plastered. He held his hand out.

"Come on. Stefan doesn't have his priorities straight. We'll get them sorted out in time."

I looked up and smiled, taking his hand. Stefan looked up at me. "Luna, I'm so sorry. This was so long ago and I don't even remember this."

I waved him off. "Don't even worry about it, Stef. High school drama. Old news."

He smiled. Enzo gave me a funny look, but shrugged and tried to focus on anything other than the TV.

Damon squeezed my hand, but I pulled away. I motioned my eyes towards Enzo and he nodded lightly.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I sat up and ran at the opportunity to escape.

I opened the door. "Uh, hello?" I cocked my head to the side at 3 vampires standing in front of me.

"The Mikaelsons, love. Please to make your acquaintance. Can we come in?" The blonde young woman asked.

"Uh, Stefan! Damon! You might wanna come see this."