Chapter 1

Annie's POV
I woke up in the worst mood ever. It was only 2am in the morning, but I couldn't sleep, my tears have been dried up from the night before when I found out my dad was in the hospital for a car accident and his injuries are really bad, he had lots of broken bones, scars, blood. It was horrible when my mom showed me a picture of him in the hospital.

It was only a hour later when my mom got a phone call from the hospital that my dad was in a coma. I couldn't believe it. My pain was killing me! My heart hurt! Why does this have to happen to me!?

I went to sleep. Hurting with my pain. That's killing me. I haven't told any of my friends because I'm not that type of person to seem sad. And plus I don't like showing my depressing feelings.

The next day...
Text messages between Annie and Hayden:
Haybae💘

H: Hi gm Anns!💕
A: Hi.
H: Hiii um r u okay?
A: I'm fine
H: Ik you aren't baby
A: Hayden I can't talk about it
H: Annie don't be sad please tell me
A: my father is in a coma
H:omg why?
A: he got into a accident
*hayden tries to call Annie*
A: I'm not in the mood hay
H: Annie my precious bean please be okay your dad will wake up!
A: idk..
H: don't think negative
A: ...
H: u coming to school?
A: yeah mom wants me to so I have to baby
H: okay ly
A: ...ly too
End of text convo.

Annie's POV
I got off from my bed trying to smile bright but couldn't. I went to the kitchen and got some breakfast (cereal).

I went upstairs and put on my out fit for school today. I wasn't happy but I took a picture for Instagram cause I like taking pictures it's one of my favorite things to do.

 I wasn't happy but I took a picture for Instagram cause I like taking pictures it's one of my favorite things to do

annieleblanc I might look happy but it doesn't mean I am.
Comments 20k

Haydensummerall: Stay strong cutie! 💕
Jaydenbartels: smile bestie! Don't be sad ilysfm❤️
Kenzie: attention seeker 👀 oops
MadsLewis: kenzie look who's talking the real attention seeker commenting on Annie's page to get attention 👀. Btw stay strong bestie Anns 😘
KatieDonelly: miss u! Stay strong bby❤️
Emilyskinner: i hope u aren't
annieleblanc: Emilyskinner at least I don't hang out w bitches
Luarenorlando88: smile beautiful :)
Dylanconrique: 😂😂
Rileylewis: dylanconrique what's so funny?
Annieleblancfan12: oh no what happened
Iloveannieleblc: ooo Annie being shady and I love it
Hannieisreallll: aww Hayden.
Load more comments

Annie's POV:
Being a youtuber is not easy when you try and have a private life. Yes I did get some hate comments but why should I even care? Kenzie could go- never mind but she and her friends should stop. Like I never did anything to them, ever since I went to the same middle school as them they started hating me for no complete reason. But now I know why. Hayden use to date Kenzie in 7th grade and then Hayden and I started becoming so close and Hayden broke up with her cause he loved me. I really loved him too so we started dating in the 8th grade, after Mackenzie found out she hated me so badly, she sometimes kissed Hayden to get me and him to break up, I believed that Hayden cheated on me so I broke up with him for at least 3 months after we got back together cause we talked and I was happy to hear that it was just her. I'm in the 11th grade now, and yup she still hates me, but she's dating Ashton so why should she care? Idk but I could care less.

A/N: Hi I hope you liked the 1st chapter! Btw it's kinda boring but it'll get mor juicer once the next chapter comes out.