Chapter 21

I walked home after my long day. I still didn't know what Carson meant by what he said to me, but I hope it wasn't something unusual. Hopefully..

I stood in front of my door knowing that I'm going to be all fed up, I sighed and opened my door and walked inside my house.

I found Hayley there sitting, reading a book. For once in her life, she's actually reading.

She faced her face toward mine. "Hey Anns!" She said. I looked down at her baby bump. "Your belly is quite big there hay..!" I said, oh god I hope I didn't offend her.

"Haha, indeed it is Annie." She said.

I moved my head sideways and smiled. I walked to the kitchen and I got some chips
from the pantry because I'm starving, like who doesn't eat after they get home?

I get myself some Doritos and walked to my room.

I got to my bedroom and noticed that I haven't talked to Jayden at all, ever since the incident.

I got my phone and called her.

I was expecting a answer but I didn't get one.

Weird, I thought.

I opened Instagram and dm-ed her on there.

DM:
Hey Jay! Um why don't you answer?
Seen👁
________________________

I am so confused, what is going on? Jayden has been my Bestfriend since we where twelve! Twelve! I know right, crazy. I don't really understand what is wrong but I'll just leave her alone.

She's probably busy, hopefully.

LaTeR
It was now 6:30 at noon. Hayley left to go get some food for us, and mom and dad..they haven't cam yet. I'm feeling that everything is slowly falling apart.

Jayden is not talking, to me.
Hayley is out somewhere, pregnant.
Mom and Dad are not here.

I literally have, no one.

I heard my phone ding and wondered, who is it?

I picked up my phone and see that I got a text message, from a unknown number.

Convo:
U: Haha, I bet you feel lonely? Is it fun? Stupid.
A: Who is this?
U: meet me at the ice cream place, you bitch.
A: okay so you're telling me to go get ice cream with you, and then calling me a bitch?
U: I'm sorry queen.
A: seriously who is this?
U: OMFG it's Emily okay! Jeez, just come to the icecream place.
A: eh, okay.
E: good see you.
A: mhm.
End of convo

I honestly did think it was weird, but I knew something ridiculous was going to happen and I'm somehow going to end up crying.
Well I'll have to see.
-
-
-
I got dressed into a casual outfit, and walked out the house and left to the icecream place that is only 7 minutes away from my house.
God I hope nothing bad is about to happen, I need a break from life.
~
~
~
I got to the icecream store and saw Emily's group of friends including:
Kenzie
Devenity
Lilia
Lexi D.

Emily turned around and gave me her devilish grin. The grin, that gave me all those middle school memories of when she would always call me mean things.

I got a shiver down my spine and looked at her. The ice cream store was bright, and it was also a really nice place.

She then started talking. "Hey Annie! So I told you to come here because we want to say sorry!" She said, delightfully.

I am so confused, on why she's being nice with me.

"Um, why are you being nice to me?" I asked, confused.
"Oh come on Annie I'm sorry for always being rough on you, Okay?" She said, regretfully.

She seemed guilty, and that she regretted being mean to me all these years.

"It's okay Emily, I know you regret it so much, come here!" I say giving out my arms for a hug.

"Awe, Thanks!" She said.

She then gave me a hug, I felt something cold going down my spine.
It was probably just in my head, with all this confusion.

"So I'm gonna go to the bathroom" she smiled at me so happily. "I'll be back!" She said sweetly and turned around and left to the bathroom.

It left me looking at all the other girls. Especially my worst enemy, Mackenzie Ziegler.

I didn't like her at all, she's always been shady, rude, a bitch, a slut and I just didn't like her at all.

I felt really awkward right here, and I could tell Mackenzie was uncomfortable as well.

The other girls where talking to eachother and squealing, but I was too awkward to notice what they where saying.

It was heavy silence between me and Mackenzie, I couldn't take it anymore so I finally said, "Hi.."

"Hey.." She said, back then smiling.

I looked down at the floor, and sighed while twiddling my thumbs.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"It's alright.." I looked at my shoulder with the hand on it, and looked up at Mackenzie.

I smiled at her and said "I'm sorry." To her, she actually seemed cool.

"I'm definitely more sorry!" She said.

She moved her head to a direction at a spot so we can talk in private.

I was slightly confused and nodded. We walked to the spot and she breathed in and breathed out hard.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Please don't let, Emily fool you." She said, uneasily.

"What do you mean?" I said questionable.

"She's tricking you." She said, truthfully.

A/N: I've been feeling down lately, that's why I haven't updated. I'm sorry plz jus give me time to fix my mental health. I love you guys! Bye bitches!
To be continued...