Chapter 23

I let out a nervous laugh. "Are you sure, it's me?"

"You scared, cutie?" A boy, I didn't recognize said.

I am scared, but I have to be strong, because I don't want to show that I'm weak.

"I-I'm not scared!" I said hesitating.

I needed to sound more believable! "Come on, Asher!" I said grabbing his hand, and not thinking.

What am I doing? I don't exactly know.

Me and Asher walked into the room, my heart was raising quickly.

I looked around, ignoring the awkwardness, between us.

"So..what exactly are we going to do?" He said in a soft quiet voice.

"I don't care!" I whispered, but yelled.

"Oh..you don't care?" He said causing me to make my heart beat quicker.

"No, I do not." I said regretting it, immediately.

He came closer behind me, as I was facing the wall, with my arms crossed.

He touched my shoulder, making me shiver.

I breathed heavily, moving my shoulders a little bit.

He walked over, and faced me.

I looked into his eyes, he did as well.

I caught myself falling into his eyes. His blue greenish eyes. His blue- Carson!

He started leaning in for a kiss, but I immediately pushed him away!

"I'm sorry, I can't!" I panicked, and walked out the room quickly.

I walked back to the game and sat, where I was. People where staring at me confused.

"What?" I said.

"You look...red?" Nadia said, while she was beside me. I faced her and sighed and looked back at the spinning bottle.
-
-
-
I was now in Emily's room, bored.

My friends were still partying, and having fun. I didn't want to party anymore, with all these things that have happened, I have no more energy to have fun or even be happy.

I looked at my phone, and I opened Instagram. I was excited and surprised to see that Carson was here!

I stood up, and walked to the door. I walked out, and went to the quiet living room where there was nobody, but Carson.

He was sitting on the couch, looking at his phone, as well. Strange? He's always really energetic! I sat down beside him, he hadn't noticed I was right there, until he faced me.

"Babe, where were you?" He asked. "I was at Emily's room." I said and smiled.

He touched my cheek, and gave me his cute smile while staring into my eyes as I stared into his.

We leaned in, and I felt his warm breath, and before I knew it we where in a hot soft kiss.

He had his hand on my cheek, and his other arm wrapped around my waist. He makes me feel loved, and happiness all at once.

I just can't explain how much my heart is so loved, and beating right now.
-
-
-

A/N: ❤️
To be continued...