Chapter 9

*Just a Disclaimer: the characters are not the same age as real life they are older in this story. If you read my A/N you would know that they are older and there ages.*

Annie's POV
I woke up because I slept on Carson's shoulder but I ended up just laying on the grey couch. It is 10:00 pm at night so I guess no date night. Ugh.

"Carson?" I said. No answer. "If you are trying to scare me... it's not funny!" I said. I still got nothing just the sound of silence. 

I got up from the couch and walked to my room. No one was there. I thought maybe Carson would be there, sleeping.

I layed down on my bed and just looked at the ceiling. All I could think about is Carson and the way we kissed today. It didn't feel like just a kiss it felt like it would've been something more but since my mom came and ruined the moment. I shut my eyes not thinking about nothing else so I just slept until next morning.

~~~
I woke up and it was only 5:00 am. I could hear someone crying softly, it sounded like my sister so I got up and went to check her room.

"Hayley?" I said softly. "What's wrong?" I asked. I saw her on her floor and on her knees with her hands on her head, crying. I went and hugged her tightly trying to comfort her, even though I didn't know what was wrong.

"Hayley please answer me." I said. She looked at me with her red face from crying. "Annie I feel like I have failed as a human being." She said painfully. "What do you mean?" I asked very confused. "Annie I-I'm pregnant!" She said. Did I just hear right!? "Hayley What!?" I said. "I'm pregnant!" She said then crying.

I was very much surprised but how much pain she has to be going through! I hugged her tightly. "Hayley everything is going to be fine you'll be an amazing mother, don't worry about mom and dad hopefully they'll understand." I said trying to sound strong. I didn't like my sister crying, it hurt. Plus she's only 15 and pregnant, but by who? "Hayley, who got you pregnant?" I asked. "Julian." She said. "But we used protection!" She said again. "Is there any other guy-" I got cut off. "No Annie no! I don't know what I'm going to do!"She yelled. "But if you guys used protection then how?" I asked. "I don't know!?" She said. "We'll have to go to a doctor!" I said yelling.

~~~
No one's POV in this part cuz it's basically everyone's in this scene
"Julian Clark's is the father of the baby." The doctor said as Hayley looked at Julian.
Julian knew it would hurt Hayley but he didn't  want that baby what so ever.

He rolled his eyes and sighed and just looked at Annie and Hayley. "What Julian!" Hayley yelled. The doctor left the room and shut the door.

"You think I'm going to take care of that baby?" Julian said angrily. "Well you have to cause you are the father of our baby!" Hayley yelled.

"I'm not ready to have kids Hayley!" Julian yelled angrily. "Well that's too late!" Hayley yelled. "I'm not taking care of that baby! I have a life to live. Bye Bitches!"

Julian yelled and got out of the room and slammed the door. Hayley felt her tears coming but she didn't let them.

Annie stood there in shock. She just wanted to kick Julian on the balls and kill him! But she knows that's too immature.

"Hayley." Annie said. "What!" Hayley said looking at her then looking down at the floor.
"Julian will come around." Annie said. Hayley didn't get convinced. "Haha very funny Annie." Hayley said.

"He'll realize what an asshole he was don't worry." Annie said while looking at Hayley. Hayley was still looking at the floor with her 15 year old self and hopeless.

"Whatever Annie." Hayley said in a sassy tone.

~~~
Here's Instagram for the private accounts and public accounts:)

Annie's (private Instagram):

    Annsleblc17: why did you leave yesterday? 🤫💕❣️😞 @

Annsleblc17: why did you leave yesterday? 🤫💕❣️😞 @....👀

100 likes
50 comments
Posted: this morning at 6:30 am.

Jaybaehey: oooo tEa! ily bestie! 💋💕👀
Carsoniguess: Imy😏💚💙😱
KatieDonelly098734: CarSanNiE
Divperks: OOoOo👀👀
Dylconriq234: sis who?
Kenzziegisyolane9012: Annie check dm.
Madisionlouesiw: oof i love that we are all using our private accs!
Load more comments..
Annie's Normal Instagram:

 AnnieLeBlanc: I think I want more than just your sweet lips💕💋💚   Likes 1

Likes 1.2M
Comments: 50k

DivinityPerkins: Oh my god! TeA☕️
CarsonLueders:💙💚🤫
Thecarsanniestan: @carsonlueders omg you and Annie kissed!
AnnieLeBlanc: @thecarsanniestan No! It's a song lyric. 😂
Iloveannie: kskskskksksks
Dylanconrique: you got to spill da tea before it gets cold.
RileyLewis: bsf what are you saying?
BrookeButler: Oof my lil peach
JaydenBartels: Hheheheeh.
Load more comments...
A/N did y'all see that coming? Nope. Okay. Well I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and the next few chapters will be out soon. I have to go to school everyday except for the weekend ofc but my head hurts from school. But I hope y'all excited for the next few chapters. - author💕💕💕