Chapter 16

"Nadia?" I said shocked.

"Um yeah?" She says confused.

I tried not to think of it, but
I know that she had to date Carson.

"Um n-nothing I just really like your name.." I said and smiled at her.

"Thanks Annie!" She said to me.

She seems so nice, and I want to have a friendship with her, but just this situation is all over my mind.

She's the girl that I got jealous over, because of Carson.
I think?

Well I know I'm right because she's Nadia. Her name says it all. And the way she described her and her boyfriends relationship..
ew I don't even want to think about it.

"So what do you do for fun?" Nadia asks me.

"I like singing." I say. I'm not really in Okay mood for all this right now so I said it in a rude tone.

"Okayy...." She says while looking around and then just looking at the oposite direction of me.

Okay maybe I was a little harsh on her. I'm not good with people, I know that.

I try and lighten up the mood by asking "Um Nadia, can I have your phone number so maybe we can hang out?" She looked at me. "Sure." She said.

She gave me her phone number and we arrived at school. I walked inside school with her..

In school..

"So what do you have for first period?" I ask her.

"I have... Science." She says.

" Oh well I guess we're in the same class then." I said then laughing a little.

I wasn't to happy that I was with Carson's ex.

But, Nadia seems extremely nice and I want to make more friends.

"Annie!" She yells, I've must've got lost in my thoughts!

I look up at her and flinch since she yelled. "Uh Yeah?" I ask.

"Come on lets go to class the bell rang!" She says. "Oh yeah coming!" I said then running to where she was and we walked to class.

"Hello! Everyone so before we take our seats I wanted to say that we have a seating chart now!" The Science Teacher says making me roll my eyes.

"Well that's sucks.." Nadia said annoyed.

I look at her and nod. I turn my head back at the teacher and she put the seating chart on the screen board thing. I'll just call it "The big TV".

I was sitting at a desk. It was for two people but the teacher decided to put me alone!

Ugh I'm a loner forever. The teacher is such a big bitch.

Nadia sat at the front on the other side of the classroom and she was sitting next to Johnny.

"Okay so the person your sitting next to is your new lab partner!" The Teacher says.

Oh my god for lord Jesus. I guess my partner is just air then.

The teacher looks around the class and says "Annie your partner will be here soon he's a new student so we don't know his name yet."

Everyone starts whispering to each other. Except for Nadia and Johnny. But other then that I hear people saying things about me.

I heard someone say "She'll probably fuck with the new boy too since she's such a whore"

Annnnndddd there goes my good mood. 

I hate people so much they just think that everything they hear is true, like come on people!

I just put my head down and try not to think about anything.

At this point I'd rather be vlogging at home with my family.

20 mins later..

The minutes have gone by with the teacher just talking about rocks.

She's like rocks are so cool they help us live a better life and blah blah- bullshit.

Rocks don't do anything they're just hard and ugly. Like Hayden for example he's ugly like a rock.

Ugh why am I even thinking about him.

I take a deep breath and then the teacher says "oh hello there new boy your seat is right there next to Annie, she's the one with her head down."

I hear people laugh but other then that I want to see who this new boy is. Please don't let him be cute because we all know what happens when I think a boys cute..

A/N who do you think the new boy is😂
To be continued...