Chapter 4: Party Drama Part 1

3weeks later... (Party Day!!)
Annie's POV
I got to my room and called Jayden and Riley to come over. Mads is with her boyfriend so she couldn't come. I waited until Jayden and Riley came so then we could start doing our hair,makeup, and put on our dresses to see each others opinions!

I couldn't wait! I was like a little child waiting to get her piece of candy or a dog waiting for it's food. It was like time froze, waiting for them took like 5 years.

Until they came. FINALLY BYOTCH! I walked downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Girl!" Jayden said with a smile on her face then giving me a hug. "Hi anns" Riley said. We gave eachother a hug and we started getting excited.

"Soooo who's going first?!" I asked "You!" Jayden said "yeah you, girl!" Riley said. Okay then I guess I'm going first...!

I went to the bathroom and put on my dress. It looked so beautiful. I'm in love. It was time for hair and makeup and for my hair I did a messy bun. My makeup was natural.
Jayden curled her hair and did light makeup she looked so gorgeous! Riley did a fishtail braid on the side and put on some basic makeup. WE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL OMG! "WE LOOK BOMB AS FUCK!" Riley yelled.

At the party (whoop whoop 🙌)
Annie,Jayden, and Riley arrived and went inside Carson's big house.
(Annie's pov)
"Wow this is a legit mansion!" I say. The girls agreed by nodding there heads and smiling. I saw a lot of people. People where getting drunk, smoking weed, making out, dancing, crying, singing, on there phones, eating, laughing and more stuff but I could care less.
"I'm gonna go find Armani." Jayden said. Armani is her new boyfriend and they're literally couple goals. "I'm gonna go eat all the food cause I'm hangry." Riley said. "Okay." I said. Great now I'm lonely. I'm really bored so I went to go find the bath-

And I trip. "Hey" a boy said to me and held out his hand. I couldn't see his face but the voice sounded familiar. He helped me get up. I looked at him and it was Carson! Oh he's so cute! Okay I gotta calm down I have a boyfriend. "Thanks Carson." I said giving him a smile. "You're so clumsy Anns!" He laughed after he said that. Omg I think I'm pregnant. He's SOoOOOOoOO cute! "Clumsy! That's me!" I said. "You look very beautiful tonight Anns.." he said. Omg someone help I think I'm melting. His face. Omg I'm going to die. "Annie." He said. Oh shit I zoned out. "You're staring.." he said and then chuckled.

"No I'm not.." I said nervously. "Sure.. don't worry I could keep a secret." He said then smirking. "Right.. um so I better go find Hayden ya know." I said making hand motions. "Okay. Bye Annie I'll probably see you later." He said then winking at me. Oh shit. I think I'm like going to have a heart attack.

I walked off trying to find the bathroom. I should've asked Carson but I'm a idiot so... I don't know.

I went walking past hallways. I heard girls moaning. And I saw people smoking and drinking. God I hope Hayden isn't drunk. I couldn't find the bathroom so I tried finding someone who'd probably know Carson.

I saw Johnny standing on a wall and leaning against it, watching his phone. Maybe he knows Carson.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he looked up. "Oh Annie hi." He said. It's really awkward talking to him. I really don't want to say why though. "Hi John, um do you know where the bathroom might be?" I asked awkwardly. "Yeah, I do. You go straight down the hallway, and take a left, and look to the right and there is your beautiful destination." He said. "Thanks Johnny!" I said happily "No problem. And Annie, you look very beautiful." He said. I liked the fact that it wasn't that awkward. And he called me beautiful. Aww cute. "Thank you, you're so sweet." I smiled at him and walked away.

I found the bathroom and went in it. As soon as I went in it my mom was calling me. I answered the phone. "Hello!?" I say. "Hi sweetie." My mom sounded so happy. I wonder why. "Mom. Why are you so happy?" I asked curiously. "Well, your dad is now home! Healthy and happy!" She said. I couldn't believe my ears! I'm so happy!