Chapter 12

After school. (Carson's POV)
After finally finishing the boring school day I tried to not think about Annie I mean she was sort of mad at me. I think?

I didn't exactly know why and I didn't wanna know why cause... I don't fuck with that. But I just missed her. Her smile, personality,body, her face. Just everything! I can't stop thinking about her and it's killing me.

While I was still driving I got a text message. I picked up my phone to see that it's Annie!

A: hi Carson!

C: hello Annie!

A: I need to talk to you I feel so alone!

C: what's wrong beautiful?

A: I just need you to come to my house. Plz.

C: On my way!

A:♥️ I won't act crazy like I did this morning babe.

I smiled at the last word she said. "Babe." Man why am I so in love with her but scared to admit that I am? Oops.

It's like I want to tell her but a part of me says not to because I feel like I'm gonna mess everything up.

Fuck! I've never acted like this before. My feelings for her are so strong. Stronger than strong I could tell you that.

At Annie's House!

I arrived to her house and stepped out of my car. I went and knocked on the brown door.

She opened the door, and I loved it when I saw her beautiful face. I smiled at her and so did she.

"Hi Anns." I said. "Hi Cars." She said back. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Jayden she um she cut herself and now she's in the hospital!" Annie said, her voice was shaky and then she started crying a little.

I hugged her because I didn't want to see her like this, it hurts. It hurts me. I looked at her and she was smiling. I walked inside her house with her and I closed the front door.

Annie's POV:
As I was laying my head on Carson's chest while we where standing I could feel my heartbeat going faster as I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

I breathed heavily and looked at him, he stared back at me making my cheeks rosy. "Am I making you nervous?" Carson whispered in my ear. I felt my stomach twist into a knot.

"Of course not!" I said. "Oh then it'll be alright if I do this." Carson said. I didn't know what to expect.

Carson started kissing me roughly. I loved that. I kissed him back and he pushed me tighter against his body.

After making out like for 1 minute he stopped. I looked at him. He looked back. "You're a bad girl." He whispered. I could feel my heart coming out of my chest and my whole body getting hot.

"How am I a bad girl?" I said. He smirked. He started kissing my neck and I moaning softly. Oops.

He went up to my face and started kissing me again. He picked me up and we where in a rough make out and I wrapped my legs around him.

I don't know what is going on right now.
What is going on?
My mind can't think all I can think about is his lips on mine.

We went on my couch and we continued to make out. It was getting really intense. I didn't know why but I love Carson so much that if he ever left me I'd break.

I stopped kissing him and I said "I love you Carson, promise you'll never leave me?" I asked. "Why would I leave you? You're a piece of me." He said.

A/N: sksksksksksksk this is so short but it's cute. Okay bye see y'all later. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

My Boyfriend and His Bestfriend~Carsannieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें