Chapter 25

"I was at Emily's room.." I said as I moved and faced him.

"Why?" He asked while we looked at eachother.

"She was hungry so I brought her a ba- banana." I lied. I nodded my head while saying that so it seemed more believable. Wow, I'm so smart. Not.

Carson just looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Girls are weird as fuck!" He said and then laughed a little.

"Shut the fuck up Carson!" I said sarcastically and laughed after. We girls are weird in our ways...if you know, you know.

I got up, and picked up my bag, that was on the ground from yesterday's party.

"Hey babe." He said, while he was still sitting on the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to go...but I don't want to leave you here all alone." He said. He meant it, I knew he did. I could see it in his blue crystallized eyes.

I smiled. Aww. He's so sweet.

I went over, and smashed into him, I gave him the tightest hug ever.

I loved this dude so much words can't explain.

He hugged me back immediately.

"If it's important you should go baby." I said sweetly.

"Babe but I don't want to leave you." He said.

"I don't want you to either but if you must go, you might as well go!" I said understanding.

"Thank you for understanding." He said and smiled.

"I will always understand you. I love you so much Carson." I said, I meant all of those words.

He kissed me.

I kissed back.

He let go of the short kiss, and hugged me once more... but sadly it was time to say goodbye to him.

"Bye babe, stay safe. I love you so much and I'm sorry for leaving you it's just something really special." He said as he stood by Emily's front door, while he had the door opened.

"It's okay. It really is. Bye Cars I love you too!" I said.

He smiled and turned over and left. Leaving me with the sound of the door closing.

"That was cute!" I heard a voice say.

🕊✨
To be continued...