Chapter 2

At school ( Annie's pov)
"Julianna!" "Julianna!" Is what I hear when I wake up from my nap... in 2nd period! "Yes..." I say trying to sound like I haven't been sleeping but fail. "What is the answer to question 4?" Oh shit what the fuck is the question? "Um.. what is the question again?" I ask like a complete loser. "Oh well maybe if you listened and didn't have "nap time" you would've known." The ugly ass teacher says. I heard some people laugh and it made me feel bad but who the fuck cares?

It was lunch time now.. finally. I went and sat with my friends Jayden and Riley and Madison (mads is what I call her). Did I say "sat"? I didn't mean to say sat I meant to say I tried to go to sit with them but then fucking Mackenzie tripped me.

What the actual fuck? I'm on the ground getting laughed at by her group of friends. This bitch is going to get a taste of her own medicine. "What the fuck is your problem Mackenzie?" I say angry as hell. "My problem is that you try to act like your the queen of everything and try to make people feel bad for you."

She said that. Haha She's got the truth twisted like a pretzel. "How do I try to act like that? Hunny you're over here trying to make my life bad so you could feel better about your boring ass life. And um commenting attention seeker on my post isn't really true cause you're trying to get people to like you by hurting other people. How's that working out for you mackshady?" I walked away cause I could care less on what she was going to say back to me.

I finally got to sit down with my friends and be happy and feel good that I left that bitch with her mouth wide open. "What was that about?" Jayden asked while eating her pizza. "Just a bitch trying to ruin my life but can't" I said. Jayden laughed a little and Riley said "Mackenzie is a hoe and that's the tea." It made all of us laugh and then I saw Hayden sitting with his bestfriends at the table behind us. Coincidence? I think the fuck yes.

I tapped his shoulder and he looked back at me and said "hi Anns." "Hi Hay" I said with the ugliest smile on my face but he thought it was cute because he said this "you're so cute." he kissed me on the cheek, and it made me blush like a red tomato, I smiled and turned back around and spent the rest of lunch talking to my friends until lunch was over.

Carson's POV (that same day at lunch)
Me and Hayden and Johnny and Caden where sitting together at lunch. I was eating a sandwich and then Hayden said "bros what are we going to do this winter break?" "Oh my parents are gonna be on vacation during winter break so I'm gonna throw a party!" I said hyped. "It's gonna be three weeks until we can do it." Caden said like a smart ass.

"And?" Hayden said. Caden just shrugged his shoulders. "Well we can invite a lot of people and fuck some bitches!" I said. "What the fuck, no Carson!" Hayden said "Then what?!" I said upset. "We are going to invite everyone! And have a lot of fun!" Johnny said. "Does Carson have that big of a house that it'll fit the whole high school?" Caden asked. Omg he's so stupid and dumb as fuck I swear. "I have 8 rooms and 5 bathrooms in my house I think we're good." I said sounding annoyed. "Oh" Johnny said suprised.

"What?" I said. "I thought you had 3 bathrooms." Johnny said. OH MY GOD my friends are acting like they've never been to my house before. I just sighed. "Sorry, your house is just too big." Johnny said. As I look at Hayden I see him talking to Annie. Annie LeBlanc. She's cute, beautiful, and just perfect it's like she's the most perfect person ever.

But then I saw Hayden kiss her on the cheek. What the fuck!? He never told me he was dating Annie! I'll just have to ask since I'm nosy as fuck. "Hey bro you dating Annie?" I asked him. "Yeah..." he said a little shy. "She's hot bro!" Caden said. Hayden just gave him the stop face and looked at his phone. I would've said the same thing but I'm a good friend. "Yeah, she is so hot." Oh shit.... I mean I didn't say I was a great friend. "Agreed." Johnny said. "Ok stop now y'all." Hayden said annoyed.

"But bro how long have you've been dating her?" Caden asked. "Well we started dating in 8th but then broke up after like I don't know two months after and then we didn't talk to eachother until last year in March so I guess we started dating last year?"

Hayden said. "You never told us?!" I said like a mother. "Sorry mom but I only told Johnny." Hayden said to me "First of all, I'm not a mother to you. Second of all, why only Johnny. And third of all, I'm sorry I said Annie's hot haha." I said. "I told Johnny because he wouldn't stop asking if I was dating Annie.." he said. Omg Johnny had a crush on annie and I know it. "Sounds like someone had a crush.." i said to Johnny. "Stop. I was just curious." He said. Haha liar. "Mhm." Caden said.

That night (Annie's POV)
"Annie!" I heard my sister crying and it woke me up. "Hayley? What's wrong!?" I said anxious. "I miss dad!" She was crying and it hurt me. It felt like a knife cutting you slowly. "Hayley!" I hugged her. It was the middle of the night and the stars where bright but not too bright. The moon was bright as well but also not too bright Dad was the moon. Hayley was the stars. She's always happy and has a lot of brightness in her life that's why she's always bright and puts a smile on your face. But you know why she's so happy and bright all the time? Because of the moon. The moon is always there with her and makes her feel happy, loved, and care for. But the moon wasn't bright enough today, because it was lost.

The moon wasn't bright, the stars are not bright. Dads not here Hayley's not happy. I was crying with her. We didn't want to loose the moon, just like we lost the sun. The sun was so bright which made us be bright. The moon is dad. The stars are Hayley. The clouds are me. The sun is Caleb. And the sky is Mom.

I wish the sun was here. The sun and clouds made the rainbow. But the sun said goodbye too soon. The clouds and the sun and the sky loved eachother very much and it made a beautiful thing, colors, colors that where connected to make something beautiful.

But the sun left so the colors couldn't come back. The rainbow couldn't come back. I looked down and Hayley was asleep we were both laying down and I was hugging her as if she was my little baby. She was so cute. Sometimes I wish I could always be there with her but I can't with this society, and generation, and the fame and drama.

It's too much. I love my fans. I really do. I wish I could meet all of them but I can't. It's really hard for me. I feel so much pressure. I know I shouldn't but it's too much for a 18 year old girl like me, but there's always a good side to it. Pressure is like that thing in your brain saying...you have to do what she says or else your going to die! It's like anxiety. But it's in a different way. It's like when people tell you what to do and if you don't do it you feel like shit. Just like my fans, they always want me to be more active with them and I can't do it. I'm a human too. But when I don't do it I feel like a bad person. I should stop talking about my emotions cause it might make me more depressed, life is too short to be sad.

The next day (Mackenzies POV)
People think I'm that "mean bitch" at school. And I'll admit it I am, but no one knows what I go through...

A/N thanks for reading and happy thanksgiving day! I'll post more tomorrow. It's sad that I left on a cliffhanger but I'll post tomorrow or maybe later today