Chapter 5: Party Drama Part 2

The party room was so annoying! I couldn't be in there anymore.
I stood up and went to a room. A nice normal big room. It was quite and peaceful.

When I'm like this I love singing. Singing whatever I'm feeling, it helps my stress go away. I started singing one of Billie Eilish's song. I really love her songs there so nice and get me in my feelings. I felt heartbroken so I started singing one of her songs.

Six feet under. It was my favorite, because it's sorta what I'm feeling right now
and so I started singing.

Help I lost myself, again.. but I remember you. Don't come back it won't end well, but I wish you'd tell me too. Our love is six feet under, I can't help but wonder, if our grave was watered by the rain?

As she was singing. Carson listened to her by opening the door a little and looking at her sing. Annie didn't notice.

Would roses bloom? Could roses bloom? Again. Retrace my lips, erase your touch it's all too much for me. Blow away, like smoke in air. How can you die, carelessly?

Our love is six feet under, I can't help but wonder, if our grave was watered by the rain?

Would roses bloom? Could roses bloom? They're playing our sounds, Laying us down tonight, and all of these clouds are bribing us back to life... but your cold as a night.

A few tears went down my face while I finished singing. I loved Hayden with all my heart... why would he do this to me?

Carson walks in

I heard footsteps and I turned around and saw Carson. "I really don't want to talk to no one right now..." I said painfully. "What's wrong Annie." He said getting a little closer too me. I look at his eyes and they looked like they where hurting. But why? "I really don-" I got cut off by him saying "Please Annie." He said hurting.

I looked down to not feel any more pressure. "I'm sorry if I'm pressuring you." He said. How the hell? Did he read my mind or something. "It just hurts to see you like this." He said, once again with the hurting voice. God it's killing me. I looked back up at him. "Why do you care so much?" I said standing up facing his detraction. "I've always had." He said. "Carson we have barley talked since I was 13 and you where 16!" I said. "Annie you're literally the bravest young woman in the world! I don't wanna see you hurting!"

He said. "So all of a sudden you just care for me again?! Listen Carson if you're just playing with me, it's not cool!"  I yelled with hurt. "Annie! Just tell me who or what hurt you!" He said. I could see how much he cared. "Hayden..." I said. I really hate saying his name. I looked down. "What did he do!?" She asked. "Stop being such a dad!" I said looking at him. He came closer to me. "Annie. What did he do to you?" He said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"He cheated on me!" I yelled. "Hayden. My best friend, did that to you?!" He said. His Bestfriend? What? Did I hear correctly or am I dreaming. "Your what!?" I said so questionable. "My best friend..." he said. "I totally deserved to get cheated on then." I said more painfully. "What?" He said. "You're his Bestfriend! And I kissed you!" I said.

"Do you know how bad that is?" I said with tears rushing down my face. I was looking him right in the eyes. "Annie it's not your fault.." he said. "Yes it is. It really is!" I said. I went to sit on the bed. "Carson why did you kiss me?" I asked. Why? Because this wouldn't happen if that happened. "I-" He said then stopped. "You what!" I said. "Annie I can't tell you that. It's going to make this worse.." He said.

What does he mean? If I could tell him what I feel I would. But there's too much stuff going on so I understand him. "I understand." I said. He smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. "Thank you." I said. "For what?" He said. "For making me understand something." I said. "Understand what?" He asked. "That I can trust someone." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and said "I'll see you later beautiful." He said standing up then leaving. I don't understand what I feel for him. Is it love? Or is it something else?