Chapter 14

*These chapters is gonna help explain the part of the tweets so you can understand.*

(Annie POV)
It's been a week since Carson told me the cutest sentence ever! I can not stop thinking about him at all. I love him so much he just makes my day brighter.
Anyways, since it's Monday morning might as well get up to start the day. Ugh, fuck school.
I managed to get off my comfy,nice bed. I stood up and I didn't feel like it. Nope. I can't do school today. I mean it won't hurt to take the day off...right? We all need a break once in a while.
I laid down on my bed once again and wrapped myself in my blanket. I'm so comfortable right now, I could run 1,000 laps. Well maybe not 1,000.
I checked my phone and just watched some YouTube videos. Normal right? Until I got a text message from the one and only Carson! My eyes lit up from seeing his name on the screen when the message showed up.

The message conversation:

Carson: hi beautiful how are you?
Annie: fine but I got happier when I saw your name pop up on the screen!💕☺️
Carson: I'm happy that u are happy babe
Annie:🍃💕🍃💕🍃💕
Carson: I love those emojis together! 😂😝💚🍃💕
Annie: haha your so cute!🍃💚
Carson: you're cuter!
Annie: I love you carson....
Carson: I love you too Anns..
Annie: Carson I cant do it anymore... when will you officially be mine?
Carson: I don't know Annie I love you so much but we can't date yet..
Annie: why not Carson? I'm sorry but I have no more patience
Carson: I know you love me and I love you too but I can't date you Annie I'm just afraid I guess..
Annie: what do you mean your afraid?!
Carson: Annie can we plz talk about this later?
Annie: ....
Carson: not the dots! Shit Annie do u understand what I'm trying to say?
Annie: is there another girl?
Carson: no what the fuck. Where did you get that from
Annie: who's Nadia.
Carson: Annie I have to go I'll talk to you later I'm sorry bye.
Annie: you can't just block my question like that Carson!
*Carson read your text message just now*
Annie: Carson! Don't leave me on read!
*Carson read your text message just now*

(Annie's POV)
Fuck this shit! Why did he leave me on read like that?! Oh my god what if he likes Nadia or something and that's why he doesn't want to date me?! Ugh. I'm gonna cry.
I feel my tears coming from all this anxiety because I don't want to loose him! My tears are falling right down my face and I'm just staring at my black screened phone and laying on my bed.
What is going on with Carson? I have a lot of questions and anxiety and madness! I wipe my face and sniffle. I should just not think about him right now! It's my day off. Fuck him for now he's just being a jackass, but a part of me still wants to know... who's Nadia. She's always saying I miss you on his Instagram posts. Like what? Fuck off bitch, he's my man! I take a deep breath and close my eyes and sleep.
1 hour later
It's now 10:00 and I wake up. I stood up and went to my bathroom. As I walked there my body was shaking from the coldness I couldn't wait to take a nice hot shower.
I went in the bathroom and turned on the water. I touched the water. Ahh nice and hot. I took off my clothes and went inside the shower.
After maybe 30 minutes I got out and put on my outfit for the day. It was just a black hoodie with some light blue jeans.
I went to my kitchen and go my breakfast to eat my parents probably went to work an my sister probably is at school with her pregnant belly. She's been having a lot of morning sickness and we haven't told our parents that she is pregnant yet. It's driving her crazy. I feel really scared for Hayley.
I feel bad that she has to go through this at such a young age! But I am happy that I'm going to be an aunt.
I eat my breakfast and walk to my front door, I open my door and go for a walk. It was maybe about 10 minutes of walking and then I go to this nice beautiful park. It's so nice and beautiful until I see him. That "him" is Hayden. Hayden Summerall. My ex boyfriend. Why god? Just why? Oh no he's walking towards me and I'm frozen. I can't move ugh I hate him.
"Hi Annie, what are you doing here?" He asks me. First of all I'm here because I want to you ugly jackass. Second of all your not my mother. Third of all I hate you ugh. "I'm here because I want to be here now if you'll excuse me." I say and I try to walk but he grabs me by the shoulders. "What do you want Hayden, oh my god this is harassing!" I say annoyed.
"Annie can we just try and be friends again?!" Hayden says. "No." I say. "Please Annie come on? You have to forget my mistake I just want to be your friend." He says. UGH STUPID MOTHER FUDGEICALS!
"I don't wanna be friends with someone who blames me for everything!" I yell at Hayden. "Annie please just let me say sorry?" He says. Okay now I just feel bad. He looked at me directly in the eyes when he said that. I guess he meant it... right? I don't know. I don't fuck with my feelings right now.
"Fine I guess." I say taking a deep breath after and slightly closing my eyes. I rubbed my arm trying not to overthink my decision. "Can we hang out so it can't be awkward between us?" He asks me. "Sure why not?" I say. I hate myself so much but I can't stop being nice to this douchebag.
We start walking around and there was a whole lot of awkward silence. It's so awkward. I think it's more awkward than awkward. I finally decided to break the silence so I stopped walking and asked. "What have you've done these couple of months?" Hayden looks at me. "Oh you know just living the boring life." He says. I laugh a little. "Yeah." I say smiling. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think me and Hayden can be friends. I mean what's the worst that can happen?
20 minutes later
Me and Hayden just have been talking and walking. We're just talking about the stupidest things.
"Annie.." Hayden says. "Yeah?" I asked confused. "So like I have to go.. um I'll see you later?" He says. "Yeah sure.." I say. We where looking at eachother. What am I doing? I don't know? Help?! Hayden leans in and kisses me. I kissed him back. It took me a second to realize that I'm kissing my Ex! I kinda like it. What! No! I don't! I'm still kissing him! I keep kissing him but I don't know why?! Ew what am I doing!? I'm confused.

(Carson's POV)
I was driving my way to school until I see something, something unrealistic but it's real it was Annie and Hayden kissing. What the fuck? I couldn't believe my fucking eyes! I stopped at the park they where at and got out of the car.
My blood was boiling with anger! I walked up to them and pushed Hayden off Annie. "Leave your lips off Annie man!" I said pushing him hard and he fell to the ground. "She's not even your girlfriend!" Hayden said. I looked at Annie and she seemed upset. "How could you do this to me Annie!" I yelled at her. "I-I don-" I didn't want her to finish her sentence.
"You know what! You can stay here with Hayden! I don't care! It's your decision! Not mine!" I said. "Carson please just let me expl-" Nope I'm not letting her. "You don't need to explain! I already know now that all your love was fake! You betrayed me in the worse way possible! Fuck you Annie! All you did now is just break my heart! So you know you can stay here with this douchebag I don't fucking care! Bye Annie!" I say and I could see her tears fall down but why should I care now? Fuck her! I walk fastly into my car and drive off.

A/N: I hate this chapter. It's really bad. Did you guys like it? Idk.
To be continued....