Chapter 7

Annie's POV
Me and Carson where in a deep make out. I loved the way it felt. I loved it. I love him.
He picked me up while I put my legs around his waist and he was still kissing me. We got to the bedroom I was in last night and we laid down on the bed while he was on top of me.

We kept on making out and we where heavily breathing. I could feel his warm breath against me.

He went down to my neck and kissed it. I moaned I couldn't keep it inside of my fucking mouth. He stopped. "Annie.." He said in a deep tone. "Yeah?" I said confused. "Do you know what you want?" He asked in his deep tone. Once again I felt his warm breath against me. I grabbed on his shirt and pulled him closer. "I know what I want." I said. "What do you want." He said still with the deep sexy tone. How do I answer that?

"I want you." I said. I literally want to kill myself now. He laughed a little. "You're cute." He said. "What's so funny?" I asked annoyed. "Annie, you don't know what you want." He said. Oh my lord Jesus did he really just say that? "And how do you know that?" I whispered. "Annie... do you even know what love is?" He asked. I could feel my self wanting to scream.

"Yes I do Carson. Why the fuck are you asking me this?" I said. "Annie..I don't think you actually know how you feel about me." He said. "I know what I feel for you!" I said while pushing him off me. "Then how do you!" He said. "Carson I love you!" I yelled at him. "No! No you don't!" He said. "I know what's wrong here! You're the one who doesn't love me!" I yelled. "No Annie that's not the thi-" I couldn't even listen to him anymore.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled at him and got out of that room, and grabbed my things, and walked out of that house! I was walking down the street and called my mom.

"Hi mom?" I said
"Hello Annie is there something wrong?"
"No, can you come pick me up?" I asked
"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes!" She said.
"Okay bye." I ended the call

I don't know why Carson acted so strangely. I mean I am a virgin, but I was ready. Ready for someone I love, someone who doesn't seem to love me back. I could feel my tears coming but I didn't let them. I mean what's the point of crying? Because I've always had someone I love that doesn't love me back. I'm always alone.

And it was 5:30 in the morning. How nice, I got no sleep.

At 8:00 am (Carson's POV)
Of course I love Annie. I've always had. Well now she thinks I don't, that's so AwEsOme. I just wasn't ready for her to loose it with me. I don't even think she loves me. How do I know she's a virgin? Well it's obvious. Hayden always said that Annie never wants to have the thingie with him.

But why with me? Wow maybe she does really love me? I don't know. But I love her too, very much. She's perfect. She has the greatest personality ever. She's so lovable, caring, sweet, nice, beautiful, gorgeous, fun, and just perfect. I love her but things are going too fast.

I went to the kitchen and made myself some cereal. It reminds me of yesterday how Annie and her cute little self got mad because I ran away from her. I could feel myself smiling on just the thought of her.

I got my cereal and sat down on the kitchen table, I got out my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

What Carson saw on Instagram: