Chapter 9

Your POV
After we finished eating Namjoon took all the plates and started to wash the dishes while Jin cleaned the rest of the kitchen. I'm pretty sure it was a bad idea to let Namjoon wash the dishes because......

Jin: NAMJOON YOU BROKE 3 PLATES!
Namjoon: Sorry Jin! I CAN'T HELP IT!
Jungkook: Aish you know that Joon breaks everything, so why let him wash the dishes knowing that those dishes are breakable?
Hoseok: Yah Kook and Jin! Take it easy on him. It's not his fault he was born with powers that make him break everything he touches.

I turn to Yoongi.

Y/N: Are they always like this?
Yoongi: Yeah, but we're used to it. Right ChimChim?
Jimin: I sometimes wonder how I'm friends with you all. I'm the most normal one out of all of you. *sighs*
Yoongi: Now Jimin we're all fucked up here. *laughs*
Jimin: Very true *laughs*

They start laughing and I look at them and wonder: "How are they fucked up? They seem happy here." I must have zoned out a little because Taehyung poked my nose and asked:

Taehyung: Are you ok? You looked lost for a moment there.
Y/N: Yeah..I'm Fine.

Taehyung's POV
Y/N: Yeah..I'm Fine.
When she says that I know...she's not fine.

Authors POV
After they all help to clean up the kitchen (since Y/N insisted on helping Jin and Namjoon) they went back to the living room when Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: What happened last night? I remember a few things but its all fuzzy.

Yoongi looked at his friends and said

Yoongi: Sit down and we'll explain. But then you have to tell us something to.

Yoongi POV
Yoongi: Sit down and we'll explain. But then you have to tell us something to.

After I said that she looked at me with questioning eyes but agreed anyways.

Yoongi: So yesterday morning we decided to go to a café for breakfast since none of us wanted to cook since we were tired. Jimin found one close by and we went. When we got there we ate and left to go to the mall. Since Tae wanted more Gucci and Kook wanted more Timberlands *rolls eyes*. After we dragged Tae outta the shop we were going to leave but Jin remembered he needed a few utensils for the kitchen. After he finished we left and we're about to exit the mall. We noticed that you were in front of us and then you got pulled into a alley. We followed you and heard a guy named Auden or something like that talking to you. We heard the conversation and saw how you looked kind scared. As if you didn't want to see him. We went over there and scared the guy off. He ran off but then he said he would tell Oden he saw you.

She looked at me with wide eyes that were starting to tear up. She spoke up.

Y/N: I can't thank you guys enough. Really thank you so much but I need to go home.
Yoongi: Ok, but who's that Oden guy?

Her face visibly paled and she shook her head and said

Y/N: Nobody important.

I wanted to push her more to get more information out of her. But Hoseok elbowed me and shook his head no. I sighed.

Yoongi: Come on kid I'll drive you home.

She nodded and wiped her teary eyes. I don't know but seeing her cry made my heart soften. She's doing things to me but I don't even know her.

Authors Note
I'm gonna update this story later today maybe. If I have time. And hopefully update my other story also! Don't forget to vote and comment!