Chapter 17

This chapter is based on Jungkook's past

I'm making Jungkook's character bisexual in this story. I need to for the story line! Thanks :)

Jungkook's POV
Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought. Y/N seems like a nice girl. And considering what Yoongi Hyung has done to protect this girl must mean she's special to him.

Jungkook: While growing up I knew I wasn't straight. I was attracted to both girls and boys. Later on I figured out that I was bisexual. I hid it from my parents for years, I was scared to tell them. I had a adopted older sister growing up. Her name was Jisoo. We were very close considering she was adopted but we didn't care. We were like actual brother and sister. When I was 15 I told her about me being bisexual. She smiled at me and hugged me while we both cried. She said that there was nothing wrong with that. I kept hiding it from my parents for about 2 years. But on my 17th birthday I came out to them. My mom cried and my dad slapped me. Jisoo defended me saying that I was human and it didn't matter what my sexuality was. Things cooled down and they said that they accepted it. A few days later while Jisoo was at work and I came home from school my parents said they were taking me to a store to pick up something. I went with them and they put me in a mental institution. They hoped that me being there would help me become straight. But it didn't. I was a quiet kid so I didn't like to socialize much. One day I was walking towards the bathroom when this guy came up to me and pushed me down he punched me and I got fucking pissed. So I pushed him off me and I got on him and started to punch him. Apparently Jimin and Taehyung saw the whole thing because they came to help beat up his two friends that were going to attack me. After that shit happened and we became good friends. We broke out of the mental institution together and met our Hyungs. Yoongi bribed the nurses and doctors that worked there to not tell anyone. They of course agreed. And we've been with them ever since.

Y/N was smiling at me and came up to hug me.

Y/N: Theres nothing wrong with you Jungkook.

I teared up a bit and hugged her back.

Jungkook: Thanks Y/N. It actually really means a lot coming from someone I just met. I can tell we'll be great friends.
Y/N: I would love to Jungkook.

We pull away and she sits back down next to Yoongi Hyung.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors. Don't forget to vote and comment :)